• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2017 Green Eggs Grading Contest Final Round 10
3 3

198 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, sckao said:

Top Ten List if you want to start the Prize Picking....

image.png

(If you like) You guys can pick now, in order, and nobody gets skipped over. Not until the picking officially begins tomorrow at 10 AM EDT. 

Im exhausted and going to bed. 

Thanks Shin!!! (worship) 

2 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:

You do. Send me a pm. 

I understand the last place boobie prize is Action #1 1.0

10 hours ago, sckao said:

Congrats to Chillax23 for FINISHING WITH SEVEN STRAIGHT BULLSEYES....  (worship)

10 hours ago, Azkaban said:

:applause:

10 hours ago, jcjames said:

Schweeet! wow! :golfclap:

10 hours ago, SpideyFein said:

:golfclap:Very Nice!!!! 

Thanks everyone - I am quite surprised by that last round (thought I had under graded the FQ #1 for sure).  Super pumped with the 5th place finish!

Thanks to Andy and Shin for a great contest - the work you put into this is amazing!

Congrats to all the finishers!

Cray finish to a great contest.  Had no clue what that much staining would do since I've never seen anyone grade one like that before!  I had it as a 7.0 so knocked off 2.5 points which got me to 4.5 but was debating 4.0.  The Elfquest was a 9.0/9.2 toss up and for once went the correct way and picked 9.0.  Thanks for another great contest guys!

Edited by 1Cool

30 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Cray finish to a great contest.  Had no clue what that much staining would do since I've never seen anyone grade one like that before!  I had it as a 7.0 so knocked off 2.5 points which got me to 4.5 but was debating 4.0.  The Elfquest was a 9.0/9.2 toss up and for once went the correct way and picked 9.0.  Thanks for another great contest guys!

I did the same thing with the BB54 - I was a 6.0 pre water damage/stain and took off 2.5 as I assumed it went through the entire book to get to a 3.5.

The FQ1 was hard because of the Newsprint - made it hard to see spine ticks and also was unsure on some of the back cover staining (whether it was just bleed through from the interior or not) - I thought it could be as high as a 9.4 but stuck with my initial assessment before the over analysis kicked in :)