• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Impossible Collection - On Ebay!

16 posts in this topic

Hey fellas,

So the school district in my city has changed, defo for the worst.  With having two young kids who will need to go to school in a few short years, I've decided to sell my slabs.  I'll be listing them a few at a time, starting from the top down.  I hate to let them go, but in order to move into an area with the schools and house we want, we need more down payment.  While I'm not moving any time in the immediate future, I may as well start now and have time on my side.

Check out my ebay store!

Jerome

Sorry you gotta sell. Good reasons though, fam first. 

Beautiful copies! If only I had the cash.. good luck with the sales. If anything falls in my bracket, I'll letcha know.

Edited by rogue14
Edit

1 hour ago, comicalgems said:

Nice ASM 300.

Thanks it just sold, considering I made a good margin on it, I accepted an offer.

I also added my Wolverine 145 Nabisco next.  I'm not 100% sure on how the ebay selling limits are, so at some point I may have to pause on my inventory until the 1st of Sept (I think?).

Jerome

2 hours ago, Lethal_Collector said:

Thanks it just sold, considering I made a good margin on it, I accepted an offer.

I also added my Wolverine 145 Nabisco next.  I'm not 100% sure on how the ebay selling limits are, so at some point I may have to pause on my inventory until the 1st of Sept (I think?).

Jerome

It should show you in your console what your limits are and you can always contact eBay and ask them to raise them up.