• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All Sold- Closed!
1 1

29 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I'm selling off some very nice Warren magazines in pretty condition.  The usual rules apply:

-Payment via Paypal

-Shipping is $10 via USPS

-Returns accepted in 14 days as long as it's a legitimate "not as described" and not a review for pressing potential

-No HoS or Probation list buyers

-I'm glad to consider reasonable offers but first :takeit:  in the thread wins.

Otherwise, feel free to pm with any questions/clarifications.  Here is my kudos thread for reference:

Edited by Randall Dowling

Vampirella 6, 9.0-9.2, Just a beautiful book, not sure what my scanner did but it's not a good representation of how black and colorful this book is in hand.  In fact there are many indications of wear that just aren't on the book.  Have to take my word for this (check my kudos thread).  The book is nice and glossy, back cover is crisp and white.  $75 Sold!

Warren01.jpg

Warren02.jpg

Vampirella 8, 9.2-9.4, Another gorgeous copy of a very cool cover.  Colors are bright and the page quality is fresh.  Same issue with my scanner.  These Vampirellas from the first 10 are getting harder and harder to find in nice shape.  $85 Sold!

Warren03.jpg

Warren04.jpg

Creepy 16, 9.2.  My all time favorite Frazetta cover and an incredibly tough book in high grade due to the black cover.  Colors on the green logo are bright and this is an overall sharp copy.  Just a super cool book.  Grab it now before others catch on to how cool these are compared to other comics from the same time.  $80 Sold!

Warren08.jpg

Warren09.jpg

Creepy 17, 7.5.  Another great Frazetta cover which I've always felt was the precursor to the his Death Dealer.  This is a very bright and glossy copy that would grade higher if not for a very small tear at the top of the book.  Back cover is nice and white!  Asking what I have into it- $35 Sold!

Warren10.jpg

Eerie 3, 8.5-9.0.  Another awesome Frazetta cover and more difficult than others to find in high grade.  Art and stories inside this book are awesome and include amazing work by Steve Ditko, Alex Toth and Gene Colan.  I love this black & white work from these guys. $60 Sold!

Warren11.jpg

14 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

Creepy 17, 7.5.  Another great Frazetta cover which I've always felt was the precursor to the his Death Dealer.  This is a very bright and glossy copy that would grade higher if not for a very small tear at the top of the book.  Back cover is nice and white!  Asking what I have into it- $35

Warren10.jpg

:takeit:

1 hour ago, Randall Dowling said:

Vampirella 6, 9.0-9.2, Just a beautiful book, not sure what my scanner did but it's not a good representation of how black and colorful this book is in hand.  In fact there are many indications of wear that just aren't on the book.  Have to take my word for this (check my kudos thread).  The book is nice and glossy, back cover is crisp and white.  $75

Warren01.jpg

Warren02.jpg

:takeit:per PM

1 hour ago, Randall Dowling said:

Vampirella 8, 9.2-9.4, Another gorgeous copy of a very cool cover.  Colors are bright and the page quality is fresh.  Same issue with my scanner.  These Vampirellas from the first 10 are getting harder and harder to find in nice shape.  $85

Warren03.jpg

Warren04.jpg

59 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

Creepy 16, 9.2.  My all time favorite Frazetta cover and an incredibly tough book in high grade due to the black cover.  Colors on the green logo are bright and this is an overall sharp copy.  Just a super cool book.  Grab it now before others catch on to how cool these are compared to other comics from the same time.  $80

Warren08.jpg

Warren09.jpg