• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cheapest Place To Buy Mylites2 In Bulk?

7 posts in this topic

BCW has mylar 2mil bags too but dont carry the "fullback" / Mylites brand.. they do their own.. I think anyone can buy from them?? I have a dealer account mainly for our shop but.. if needed i can see what it would cost to drop ship if they dont.. but im pretty sure they do a 'free shipping' over $80 deal??   I really like their normal bags/boards etc.. havent ordered the mylar's yet but will probably end up with some for different stuff.   let me know if you have questions I can help answer.

www.bcwsupplies.com

1 hour ago, comxdlr said:

BCW has mylar 2mil bags too but dont carry the "fullback" / Mylites brand.. they do their own.. I think anyone can buy from them?? I have a dealer account mainly for our shop but.. if needed i can see what it would cost to drop ship if they dont.. but im pretty sure they do a 'free shipping' over $80 deal??   I really like their normal bags/boards etc.. havent ordered the mylar's yet but will probably end up with some for different stuff.   let me know if you have questions I can help answer.

www.bcwsupplies.com

BCW doesn't carry true acid-free backing boards - only the coated-on-one-side regular backing boards - so it doesn't make sense to use their backing boards with mylar bags.

49 minutes ago, mschmidt said:

BCW doesn't carry true acid-free backing boards - only the coated-on-one-side regular backing boards - so it doesn't make sense to use their backing boards with mylar bags.

yeah i had not checked on the fullback style boards.. as im not archiving much .. trying to get rid off stuff currently or converting ti to slabs.. 

If you can get through to E Gerber via phone, buying direct seems to get you the best price. I was looking at buying 200 the other day but their phone # kept going direct to voicemail.

I ended up just ordering 100 to get me by for awhile from my usual eBay seller of them.. at about $.65 each shipped (per set of Full Back and Mylites 2 combo) for 100 qty.

Edited by Rhymenoceros