• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] PRICE DROP! - raw, NM Preachers, #1 and more

6 posts in this topic

Hi all,

One lot only; 37 raw, NM Preacher books including #1

:rulez:

U.S. Only, shipping included, in a medium USPS Flat Rate Priority box.

Payment is Money Order or check.

Don't be a listy sort (tsk)

Returns accepted; just notify me within three days of receipt and send it back on your dime, unless I missed something.

:takeit: in thread trumps; time stamp rules.

Edited by Readcomix

Ok, here we go....I bought a large estate collection from the estate of a collector who was apparently a fastidious read and bag type. So the offer is 37 assorted Preacher books in what I would describe as newsstand mint. That is, to my eye the majority would score 9-something if graded, I would think. There may Outliers that would fall into the 8's, but most books should be safely north of 9. 

Pix below include the back and front of #1, the condition of which is fairly representative of the majority of the lot. I do not see it being a 9.8 but it is a nice book.

I have also included the front of #11 as the color-breaking create in the upper right corner is the most glaring flaw I have found across the 37 books. Otherwise, it's mostly the odd spine ticks here or there. Happy to accommodate any specific requests for additional pix.

what's included: Preacher #1-11 and #18-37: Saint of Killers #'s 3 and 4, and four specials: One Man's War, The Story of You-Know-Who, The Good Old Boys, and Cassidy: Blood & Whiskey.

$250 shipped.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix
Price drop

FYI all I'm closing this thread (at least temporarily) to focus on my sales thread in G/S/B, "Original owner silver age M.R. collection," as I'm getting a lot of PM's about what else is to come there, so I am trying to get them shot and all posted as quickly as possible.

Also, I'm weighing whether to break these books into smaller sub-lots; they may also return in that form. But I'm waiting 'til my current silver thread is completed. Thanks all for looking!