• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moving Sale

3 posts in this topic

I've lived in the same place over the last 10 years.  After a lot of searching and looking, it is time to move.  I am currently in the process of moving, and boxing things up.  As I am doing so, there are some things that I just don't have room for, or just can't bring with me.  As such, I am making them available for sale.  This thread will contain a hodgepodge of all kinds of things (from computer accessories, to comics, to camera equipment, etc.) I will be running this sale, for the next two weeks, and adding items as they come up.

Shipping: In USA Fedex, but open to other options if cheaper and more convenient for buyer.  Internationally, must be Fedex.

Payment: Paypal

Return Policy: No Returns unless damaged in shipping.  If damaged in shipping, 7 days from date of receipt of package.

First Take It in thread or PM wins, timestamp determines.  I am open to offers so feel free to PM me.  

First Item up.  A pair of Graphics cards.

$75 shipped in the US ($15 credit towards international shipping, which will be at cost) 

Up for sale are two (2) Nvidia GTX 560 TI graphics cards made by Gigabyte.  These are great for gaming, as well as bitcoin mining (catch the craze!)  Price is for the pair.  

They will not come in box, or with any instructions.  They were pulled from my rig about 2 years ago and are in perfect working order.  I will try to find an extra SLI cable if I have one laying around and include it, however if I do not have one, you can purchase one off of amazon for about $5.

Specs are