• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fandemic Tour (Houston, TX) Sept 15-17, 2017

26 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Auroch said:

There was not a CGC booth.

Not sure if you were the guy I spoke with or not but I bought 2 books from y'all. ASM 529 and Daredevil 158. Really nice chatting with y'all great deals and great books 

That was me! So you were my co-star in Rooker’s video?

And no, no CGC booth but there is a booth where witnesses can be procured so it allows SS. 

Mini-report after day 1: Solid sales day, and the crowd was ok for a Friday. Plenty of great books in the room if you’re looking for comics. This was my pickup from yesterday for my collection:

D308CF2B-70B4-45FA-994A-FD786AA261E2.jpeg

Edited by mysterio

1 hour ago, Auroch said:

Yes sir, that was me. Very cool, small world.

so, does my ASM 529 now have pedigree since it was included in Rooker's Instagram film?

lol maybe! I’ll be happy to sign an affidavit to go along with the book to establish the provenance. 

We’re back from the show and getting caught up on our rest. It was an ok weekend, but a bit of a grind at times. None of the comic dealers were thrilled with their showing, and it would seem that this was another show focused on getting attendees in the door to throw all their money at photos and autographs. We did appreciate everyone that did stop by the booth to buy!