• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JOKER: THE MOVIE produced by Martin Scorsese (TBD)
1 1

1,790 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, @therealsilvermane said:

Some of DC's most successful movies have involved the Joker. Maybe the Clown Prince of Crime should be the new face of DC at the movies.

joker-with-cocktail.jpg.6d4b78813a134ebc430e8efaabfe870a.jpg

Or better yet, realize rather than allow itself to be driven by toxic bloggers and appeasing critics be committed to the characters and source material that has worked for years upon years.

Get behind films like Justice League Dark, Deathstroke, President Luthor and more. Stop second-guessing everything going forward.

On 9/5/2019 at 6:37 PM, ComicConnoisseur said:

I sense after this movie the Joker will be considered cooler than Batman. My how times have changed. 

I know a bunch of people since 2008 after the great Ledger`s performance thought Joker was much more interesting than Batman.

I know after watching Smallville I found Lex Luthor much more interesting than Superman.

So I am saying we will see a big bump in the Joker`s ip.

The world has changed.

Load up on your Joker comic books now.

More people now are interested in anti-heroes.

Looking good. lol

10 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

Even before any international update, Joker's 6th domestic weekend $9.2M puts the film at 17.4X production budget.

DC_MCU_BO191110a.thumb.JPG.8d4082d9b6fb29f28f76fa10f51fbcfe.JPG

$175.8M over Deadpool (2016) and only $46M away from matching The Dark Knight. :whatthe:

9.2 million!!!  I knew they would have a hard time finding people to watch this movie!!

On 11/10/2019 at 1:56 PM, ComicConnoisseur said:

I guess my vibe was right.

ha ha

What's crazy is that I honestly thought it looked so low budget, that I had no desire to watch it until the glowing reviews stormed in. I was extremely surprised how good it was, and how well it was done. But, very well deserved. I loved it!

Edited by bronze_rules