• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JOKER: THE MOVIE produced by Martin Scorsese (TBD)
1 1

1,790 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Bosco685 said:

:whatthe:

No way. So then some of those scenes are...

Reveal hidden contents

Joker visiting 'dad' and happening across Bruce Wayne? If it is that backstory, I wonder if then he is jealous of the new son as the abandoned son?

Spoiler

Possibly.

43 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Turns out this potential twist has been discussed since last year. But there was a more extensive article on the hints why this is assumed recently.

Has anyone pointed out this "potential twist" is the plot of a few South Park episodes?  Scott Tenorman made Cartman mad, so Cartman arranged to have Scott's parents killed.  Turns out, Scott's dad was also Cartman's dad. lol

Edited by valiantman

1 hour ago, valiantman said:

Has anyone pointed out this "potential twist" is the plot of a few South Park episodes?  Scott Tenorman made Cartman mad, so Cartman arranged to have Scott's parents killed.  Turns out, Scott's dad was also Cartman's dad. lol

Wait... What..?

31 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Wait... What..?

More than 9 years ago...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/201_(South_Park)

"Meanwhile, Cartman is taken to the Ginger lair to meet Scott Tenorman, the Head Ginger. Depicted as a melodramatic madman, Scott has decorated his lair to represent the Chili Con-Carnival in which Cartman gained his revenge on Scott by tricking him into eating his own parents. He reveals to Cartman that they shared the same father, former Denver Broncos player Jack Tenorman, meaning that by his act of revenge against Scott, Cartman had killed his own father and fed him to his half-brother."

1 minute ago, valiantman said:

More than 9 years ago...

"Meanwhile, Cartman is taken to the Ginger lair to meet Scott Tenorman, the Head Ginger. Depicted as a melodramatic madman, Scott has decorated his lair to represent the Chili Con-Carnival in which Cartman gained his revenge on Scott by tricking him into eating his own parents. He reveals to Cartman that they shared the same father, former Denver Broncos player Jack Tenorman, meaning that by his act of revenge against Scott, Cartman had killed his own father and fed him to his half-brother."

Wtf I must've missed that one.

1 minute ago, TwoPiece said:
4 minutes ago, valiantman said:

More than 9 years ago...

Wtf I must've missed that one.

3Xz1u.jpg

More than 9 years ago...

Southpark being groundbreaking again. :insane:

17 hours ago, valiantman said:

3Xz1u.jpg

Now I want to see these censored episodes. (:

Scott Tenorman

• The scene in "201", where Scott confronts Cartman with the Chili Con-Carnival and the roller-coaster, are made to look like an iconic sequence from the Batman: The Killing Joke graphic novel, in which The Joker abducts Commissioner Gordon. His voice and mannerisms are akin to Heath Ledger's portrayal of the Joker in the movie The Dark Knight.
  • Scott came into possession of a jetpack, as shown in "201". He flies away from the chili con-carnival lair in a similar way a super villain might escape, including a pity catch phrase: "I'll be back, Super Best Friends!"

On 6/3/2019 at 11:17 AM, TwoPiece said:

I don't have a source, but Googling "Joker" the other day, I came across dozens of sites running with the same rumor:

UFFF, not a fan of it if it's anywhere near true.  The movie looks pretty entertaining, don't think it needs that element to "carry it".

Edited by sagekilz

On 6/4/2019 at 5:45 PM, sagekilz said:

UFFF, not a fan of it if it's anywhere near true.  The movie looks pretty entertaining, don't think it needs that element to "carry it".

Eh...that's no worse than making the future Joker the killer of Wayne's parents.

Edited by Gatsby77

15 hours ago, Gatsby77 said:

Eh...that's no worse than making the future Joker the killer of Wayne's parents.

I'm not a fan of The Joker being involved with a young Bruce Wayne in any manner, really.

Everyone seems to want to make everything a relationship.

"Oh, Rey has to be related to a Skywalker, or Obi-Wan, or Sideous."

"Oh, the Joker has to be Bruce Wayne's half-brother."

Just let characters be characters. Not everything has to be relative.

An R rating might be tough on the Box office results. They don’t have the best track record & it seems like Joker will more of a psychological thriller than your average DC movie also. Good thing it’s low budget in comparison, cause it could end it’s run somewhere around Shazam. Hope I’m wrong & it blows everyone away, but I’m not that hyped up from the trailer.