• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PLANET 50 RAW......CLOSED. Thanks
1 1

19 posts in this topic

Hi Friends.

1 book.

At first sight I thought this was a VF book but having carefully scrutinised it I would give it a 7.0 Qualified.

I have owned a few copies of this book and this is easily the best raw copy I've seen to date.

The upside

The book is firm and tightly bound. Pages are supple. The spine is lovely and plump with no stresses. It's obvious the book has never been pressed. Pages are off white.

The downside

The very last page has been very neatly razored out, God knows why. Having said that no damage has been caused to the book by this action apart from the annoyance of the missing page itself.

$150 $135  £120 :news:  First in with $100. SHIPPING IN AS WELL :news:

Points to note:

Shipping will be $10 from the UK but I will include tracking & sig confirmation/insurance at my cost.  

RETURNS:

Yes. I will accept a return and I will pay for shipping ($10). The books are accurately represented so this shouldn't be an issue.

REFS FROM PEOPLE I HAVE SOLD TO ON THE BOARDS (some multiple times) include

143ksk, AmazingComics413, atomic1950s, Azkaban, Batman1fan, Blazingbob, blue808, BorderlineHoarder, bounty_coder, comcav, comicdey, comick1, crnbrd, DavidTheDavid, entalmighty1, fifties, FutureFlash, geofan, godquest, goldust40, Gopher John, Gregreece, HHwolfman, JawBreaker, Jeremyamoto, Joe Fish, lizards2, LordRahl, LostDreams, m2ak, Mark 1, mattereaterlad, mediajunkie, Meeklo, MGA, monkeyman, mscm34, Mutant Manatee, n2wdw, ninjasealed, Norrin's Lawyer, NP_Gresham, oceans11, oldshady, PKJ, Point Five, porcupine48, Quicksilver, Real Frantic One, redknight99, Ricksneatstuff, rjpb, Spideydan, stevenrams,Straw-Man, supesfan1981, telerites, tennisump, The Comics Preacher,  The Resurrection, Tbone911t, ThothAmon, ttfitz, UncleGalactus, WeR138

My Kudos thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7729188#Post7729188

First :takeit: in thread or by pm takes it, judged by time stamp.

Many thanks for looking.

Payment by paypal only please. I do not charge extra for paying by paypal.

Payment due promptly please.

Prompt payment means within 24 hours please.

paul :)

Edited by Grantley Goddard

I'm adding this book also to the thread.

I can't stress how vibrant the colors are on this book in hand, particularly the reds.

It's a very nicely presenting book for the grade and has WHITE PAGES and is a SOTI entry.

Shipping will be $15 from the UK and I will pay the additional sig confirmation, tracking etc.

There should be no need for a return because it is 3rd party graded obviously, but the same rules apply as at the top of the thread.

WITHDRAWN

MA 011a.jpg

This is a beaut of a book!

Rock solid VG in my opinion but let's call it a VG- to be safe.

Amazing vibrant cover.

OW pages

SOLD

SF 005a.jpg

SF 005b.jpg

I'll move a little on the PCH, and lower the Planet again.

:news:  PLANET  NOW  $120

:news:  mysterious adventures  NOW $170   WITHDRAWN

:news:  STRANGE FANTASY  SOLD

Adding this book to the thread, and it's a beauty.

Book lies flat. Pages are tight and supple and PQ is OWW. Cover colors are amazing. They pop.

The cover has everything!  Scantily clad girlie, violence, the implied racial stereotype of the time, skulls, and a Schommie cover and signature (XELA).

The insides are amazing. Unfortunately my camera has broken so you are just going to have to take my word on that but it contains:

Loads of GGA panels including underwear, cleavage (lots) and see thru dresses. You shouldn't be disappointed if GGA is your thang. There are also a few KKK-type hooded figure panels.

Nice book.

$140    :news:  SOLD

CE 013a.jpg

CE 013b.jpg

1 hour ago, Grantley Goddard said:

Adding this book to the thread, and it's a beauty.

Book lies flat. Pages are tight and supple and PQ is OWW. Cover colors are amazing. They pop.

The cover has everything!  Scantily clad girlie, violence, the implied racial stereotype of the time, skulls, and a Schommie cover and signature (XELA).

The insides are amazing. Unfortunately my camera has broken so you are just going to have to take my word on that but it contains:

Loads of GGA panels including underwear, cleavage (lots) and see thru dresses. You shouldn't be disappointed if GGA is your thang. There are also a few KKK-type hooded figure panels.

Nice book.

$140  

CE 013a.jpg

CE 013b.jpg

Take it