• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No longer for sale...
2 2

67 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, HighRadArt said:
21 minutes ago, HighRadArt said:

Warshington hm 

Just kidding... Tri cities on the east side of Washington.

Made a trip up through Goldendale to Yakima to Ellensburg for a funeral a couple years ago.  Interesting country.  I'm way down on the southern border of Central Oregon.

Never been to the Tri-cities, but used to run into kids from there in kids wrestling.

Got relatives in Clarkston.

Edited by lizards2

Tri-Cities?  Is that over by Spokane?  My bother's family lives out there on the wrong coast.

Edited by 1Cool

17 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Tri-Cities?  Is that over by Spokane?  My bother's family lives out there on the wrong coast.

No - Richland/Kennewick/Pasco

5 minutes ago, HighRadArt said:

I knew you'd figure it out.  About an hour from Spokane.  We visited Lincoln City a few weeks ago.  Small world.

Did you rent a beach house?  Lots of less crowded options south of there.  Spent a week at Waldport (south of Lincoln City) and week in Netarts (north) this past summer.  Clamming, crabbing, etc.  Also went whale watching on a zodiac out of Depoe Bay (highly recommended).

25 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Did you rent a beach house?  Lots of less crowded options south of there.  Spent a week at Waldport (south of Lincoln City) and week in Netarts (north) this past summer.  Clamming, crabbing, etc.  Also went whale watching on a zodiac out of Depoe Bay (highly recommended).

We rented a two bedroom condo with a hot tub on the balcony overlooking the beach.  It's was chilli so the hot tub was nice.  Haven't been clamming/crabbing but sounds great (and yummy).

Dale Roberts is also a great dealer, and Roy Delic from vintagecomics.  I'm surprised no one else mentioned them yet.  I'm interested, but unless you're planning to sell in a couple of months I'm not in the ballpark on buying at the moment.  Feel free to send me the list if you want.

10 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Where is this Portland, Washington?  Google Maps seems unaware of it.  hm

Oregon ... far from your backyard. Blame on solar eclipse that Google is blind. (: