• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wizard World Columbus -- June 8-10, 2018
1 1

12 posts in this topic

On 3/16/2018 at 2:02 PM, Bearcatcoach said:

I'll be threre....weird that it is going to be in early June this year....

Seems like it is different time every year........and not by a couple of weeks. I'll be there because I'm a local, not sure why as I only ever buy from the same 2/3 dealers that I could just go to their shop. Guess I have that 50.00 admission fee burning a hole in my pocket :makepoint:

11 minutes ago, Boric Gold said:

Seems like it is different time every year........and not by a couple of weeks. I'll be there because I'm a local, not sure why as I only ever buy from the same 2/3 dealers that I could just go to their shop. Guess I have that 50.00 admission fee burning a hole in my pocket :makepoint:

If you’re available to help load in or out, or provide other help, it’s possible that a dealer could help you out with admission. It’s certainly worth asking!

14 hours ago, mysterio said:

If you’re available to help load in or out, or provide other help, it’s possible that a dealer could help you out with admission. It’s certainly worth asking!

Absolutely....if anyone needs help just shoot me a PM

On 3/20/2018 at 7:04 PM, Boric Gold said:

Seems like it is different time every year........and not by a couple of weeks. I'll be there because I'm a local, not sure why as I only ever buy from the same 2/3 dealers that I could just go to their sho :frown:p. Guess I have that 50.00 admission fee burning a hole in my pocket :makepoint:

Lol same here. The amount of comics at this Wizard show just keeps dwindling every year it seems. I also keep buying from the same guys each year also. The lack of guests/artists and lack of CGC makes me think this show is about to go bye-bye :hi:

On 6/3/2018 at 5:53 PM, JohnnyMT said:

Will any CGC witnesses be there for the Saturday of the show?  I've got a couple books I'm hoping to get signed and witnessed.

Sadly, CGC won't be there.(shrug)