• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forum members gone too long. Where is The_Beyonder
3 3

348 posts in this topic

Hate to say it but some of the biggest posters a decade ago where not youngsters back then.  It's not like we have to retire from being able to type but eventually time catches up to us all.  Hope all those old timers are enjoying a round of golf in Florida.

8 hours ago, 1Cool said:

Hate to say it but some of the biggest posters a decade ago where not youngsters back then.  It's not like we have to retire from being able to type but eventually time catches up to us all.  Hope all those old timers are enjoying a round of golf in Florida.

My sister is 75 and thinks everyone else is old because she is full of life.<3:foryou:

10 hours ago, lizards2 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if over-moderation may have something to do with people leaving this place behind.

I rarely post now because I keep getting warnings from Mod1 over very innocuous postings.  I suspect one of my "followers" is there to turn in my posts.

Why do I worry about it?  I'm trying to keep off the vacations list, so that I can continue to post sales threads.

I saw the list of your followers - I can’t imagine it’s anyone on that list

over moderation is a reason maybe some of us bite our fingers more than before however the biggest driver of why many post less is that the fools have taken over 

3 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

I wouldn't be surprised if over-moderation may have something to do with people leaving this place behind.

I rarely post now because I keep getting warnings from Mod1 over very innocuous postings.  I suspect one of my "followers" is there to turn in my posts.

Why do I worry about it?  I'm trying to keep off the vacations list, so that I can continue to post sales threads.

over moderation is a reason maybe some of us bite our fingers more than before however the biggest driver of why many post less is that the fools have taken over 

Thanks for taking a look.  I only know a little over half of them.

Every once in awhile, I will sell something to someone new, and I'll get comments about "Ahh..., the board comedian", and "always love your posts."  Thanks, but I guess I need to wait until I get some of my sales threads over before I start responding honestly again.

13 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

:ohnoez:

:facepalm:

13 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Every once in awhile, I will sell something to someone new, and I'll get comments about "Ahh..., the board comedian", and "always love your posts."  Thanks, but I guess I need to wait until I get some of my sales threads over before I start responding honestly again.

I’ve given up on the sales threads here. Good luck!

Edited by jsilverjanet

Yes. 

2 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

Thats like the pot calling the kettle black, just sayin. :whistle:

4 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Aaaaaaaaaaaand followed. 

11 hours ago, Black_Adam said:

Given up buying or selling or both?

Selling. I feel if it isn’t golden age or dirt cheap  - it’s not selling. For the books that I sell (copper to modern) eBay is my marketplace