• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forum members gone too long. Where is The_Beyonder
3 3

348 posts in this topic

On 4/22/2019 at 5:15 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

We didn't know who it was at the time, beyonders name had changed from his originally temporary name with 17 posts to another name with only 2 posts, now it is beyonders and we're all glad.....

For those old farts (like me) it was easy to tell that it was Beyonder with a different name.

Edited by Jeffro.

1 hour ago, TwoPiece said:

He got in a lot of 'fights' when I first started coming here.

I liked him, though. I like everybody, mostly.

I once said to @lizards2 that, to save time when I joined, I started out hating everybody and waited until they gave me a reason to like them. It saved time, and I have made 4 friends in 3 years. 

3 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

I once said to @lizards2 that, to save time when I joined, I started out hating everybody and waited until they gave me a reason to like them. It saved time, and I have made 4 friends in 3 years. 

I just like to talk shop. Most people around here are fun to post with. Others suck the fun right out of it.

1 minute ago, TwoPiece said:

I just like to talk shop. Most people around here are fun to post with. Others suck the fun right out of it.

Read every post with a smile on your face TwoPiece, and imagine the other person also has a smile on their face. It makes such a difference :)

Of course, there are exceptions to this, which is why I reported you.

Spoiler

1980946160_policesquad.gif.0953209172c5fa299a9d6f41b2f0dd7d.gif

1 minute ago, telerites said:
13 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

61553828.jpg

5 friends in 3 years :)

4 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Read every post with a smile on your face TwoPiece, and imagine the other person also has a smile on their face. It makes such a difference :)

Of course, there are exceptions to this, which is why I reported you.

Reveal hidden contents

1980946160_policesquad.gif.0953209172c5fa299a9d6f41b2f0dd7d.gif

:pullhair:

I read and type every post with sarcasm. Some people just don't know how to use it.

2 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

:pullhair:

I read and type every post with sarcasm. Some people just don't know how to use it.

I'm English, we don't do sarcasm. 

7 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

I'm English, we don't do sarcasm. 

No wonder we rebelled and created our own country.

Indeed. Although there are two l's in Hell. 

Google "Thanos" and click on the Infinity Gauntlet next to his name.

Ha! That's quite cool isn't it. We could do with one of them on here. Too many flippin pence threads

22 hours ago, Domo Arigato said:

WTF?

That's like saying gonorrhea was your favorite STD. 

I try to get along with everyone. There are some posters that make me roll my eyes every once in a while, but for the most part I don't take things personally, I don't give this place much thought if I'm not here, and I'm content to let bygones be bygones. I don't have anyone on ignore, and I have never reported a post.

The one exception would be JC. Glad he's not here, hope he doesn't come back.

29 minutes ago, mrwoogieman said:

I read recently on another message board that ConditionFreak, the former Cleveland Policeman had died.

:sorry:

That's too bad.  Walter seemed like a decent guy.  On a side note, I just checked the NGC forums.   MrMcKnowitall stopped posting there about the same time he did here.  Not a favorite poster of many but, I hope he is ok.