• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forum members gone too long. Where is The_Beyonder
3 3

348 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, The Resurrection said:

A person I have not seen post in quite some time and was very active for years was The_Beyonder. Has anyone spoken with him?

Chris is from my neck of the woods.

Last I saw him a few years ago he was moving out to the country and disconnecting from online lunacy.

He might still check in from time to time.  I have no idea.

Just now, VintageComics said:

Last I saw him a few years ago he was moving out to the country and disconnecting from online lunacy.

That's a shame. I knew he was a big skateboarder, would love to find him again. He was one of my favorite forum members, super nice guy.

3 minutes ago, Pontoon said:

Yup. Beyonder's gone, COI, Dr.X, Chromium (for the most part).... we've lost a lot of upstanding members.

:frown:

That's some serious losses. Chromium is a cool guy, and Dr.X was always a great guy to chat with.

Since the upgrade I bet 90% of the regular posters are no longer (as) active.  I've only been on the boards for a year but its a ghost town (Who also rarely posts now) compared to what it was.  Its too bad because it used to be a fountain of knowledge and that vibe is longer here.  

26 minutes ago, The Resurrection said:

Dr.X was always a great guy to chat with

+1 but I think Tim is still active on the Boards, just not so much.

Edited by Gotham Kid

1 hour ago, VintageComics said:

I didn't know Chris left the country. I saw him post not too long ago on one of Peter's (Paradise Comics) FB posts.

What was the Boardies name that offered a NM #98 9.6 as a contest prize, then didn't want to send it overseas after the book got hot?  Then Roy sent over a 9.8?

DinnerDawg?  I know it had the word "dawg" in there and the name made be think of dinner.  Or maybe it was "diner".

2 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

What was the Boardies name that offered a NM #98 9.6 as a contest prize, then didn't want to send it overseas after the book got hot?  Then Roy sent over a 9.8?

DinnerDawg?  I know it had the word "dawg" in there and the name made be think of dinner.  Or maybe it was "diner".

Wow. We're in trouble if you can't find something. :o

11 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Wasn't that supapimp? Maybe you were thinking of supper?

37 minutes ago, comicwiz said:
2 hours ago, VintageComics said:

I didn't know Chris left the country. I saw him post not too long ago on one of Peter's (Paradise Comics) FB posts.

He's active over on the Beanie-Baby forum.