• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forum members gone too long. Where is The_Beyonder
3 3

348 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

You made THE LIST!  (worship)

Buzz Pm'd me once that Cal wasn't serious-he was actually a really smart guy that posted all that stuff just to infuriate others.  I was like uh...... What????

1 minute ago, kav said:

Buzz Pm'd me once that Cal wasn't serious-he was actually a really smart guy that posted all that stuff just to infuriate others.  I was like uh...... What????

I believe it.  Cal called me after our house burned nearly 7 years ago.  He sounded like a normal person. 

3 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

I believe it.  Cal called me after our house burned nearly 7 years ago.  He sounded like a normal person. 

If he puts on a huge act, for years, without breaking character, just to aggravate people, well that in and of itself is idiotic.

2 minutes ago, kav said:

yep

I don't remember much about when I showed up lol

I remember the first time kav said something about me haha

Someone came on and asked for a list of keys for a specific age modern or something

I foolishly said try Google

Kav responded, he's only been here a month and already has attitude 

I immediately pm' d kav and the OP and apologized. While I don't encourage rudeness or even jokes of such, I dislike being called out for it joke or not

Ya I was probably talking tounge and cheek, but I still give kav much props for that 2c

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I don't remember much about when I showed up lol

I remember the first time kav said something about me haha

Someone came on and asked for a list of keys for a specific age modern or something

I foolishly said try Google

Kav responded, he's only been here a month and already has attitude 

I immediately pm' d kav and the OP and apologized. While I don't encourage rudeness or even jokes of such, I dislike being called out for it joke or not

Ya I was probably talking tounge and cheek, but I still give kav much props for that 2c

wait what

3 minutes ago, kav said:

:pullhair:

:acclaim:

The way I had translated your comment that first time I was on the boards, i thought you were telling the veterans to sick the dogs on me lol

I didn't want any trouble :ph34r:

Still don't :foryou:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

The way I had translated your comment that first time I was on the boards, i thought you were telling the veterans to sick the dogs on me lol

I didn't want any trouble :ph34r:

Still don't :foryou:

If I was doing that I was being an a hole.  

1 minute ago, kav said:

If I was doing that I was being an a hole.  

Well i didn't take it that way, to me it was a way of wanting respect, which I wanted to freely give. I might have been being douch e

And though there were a lot more posters on these boards then, there was a lot more bickering... And I was new to the party lol

Well i didn't take it that way, to me it was a way of wanting respect, which I wanted to freely give. I might have been being douch e

And though there were a lot more posters on these boards then, there was a lot more bickering... And I was new to the party lol

If I was wanting or demanding respect I was being an a hole.