• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forum members gone too long. Where is The_Beyonder
3 3

348 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Well i didn't take it that way, to me it was a way of wanting respect, which I wanted to freely give. I might have been being douch e

And though there were a lot more posters on these boards then, there was a lot more bickering... And I was new to the party lol

These boards are greater than ever with newer members like you and the other great new members joining in just the last few years

6 minutes ago, kav said:

If I was wanting or demanding respect I was being an a hole.

Well hopefully I didn't mispeak :)

I just took it the way I did at the time is all

Don't make me give a it's not you it's me speech cause that's too sad but true is all

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

Well hopefully I didn't mispea :)

I just took it the way I did at the time is all

Don't make me give a it's not you it's me speech cause that's too sad but true is all

If you have to give a its not you its me speech then I was being an a hole!

13 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

I wouldn't go that far.:roflmao:

How far would you go-for a klondike bar?

Edited by kav

Just now, oakman29 said:

I would cluck like a chicken standing on one leg.:headbang:

Hell I'd stand on no legs and bark like a chicken.

There are a few great guys that I wish were still around. I miss Balls, he's building a burger empire with his restaurant in Montana.

Dr. X, Boozad, and believe it or not even coi. What happened to rupp? Dover,the count. Some very knowledgeable dudes for sure.

2 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

There are a few great guys that I wish were still around. I miss Balls, he's building a burger empire with his restaurant in Montana.

Dr. X, Boozad, and believe it or not even coi. What happened to rupp? Dover,the count. Some very knowledgeable dudes for sure.

Dont miss Dr X.  Balls I did all the art for his restaurant.  

2 hours ago, oakman29 said:

@oakman29  I'm pretty sure if you PM Tim, he'll answer.  He likes hearing from people, just took a short break.

Boozad left years ago, so did the Count, remember when he sold all his comics? COI hasn't posted much in years, maybe he finished Law School and got a real job :wishluck:

4 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

@oakman29  I'm pretty sure if you PM Tim, he'll answer.  He likes hearing from people, just took a short break.

Boozad left years ago, so did the Count, remember when he sold all his comics? COI hasn't posted much in years, maybe he finished Law School and got a real job :wishluck:

I certainly am glad your still around Sharon. :foryou:

1 minute ago, oakman29 said:

I certainly am glad your still around Sharon. :foryou:

I second that :applause: