• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics 4UL7s New comics Added 9/18_Rockfords
3 3

359 posts in this topic

Hey there,

I will be listing books over the next few weeks, though I will be gone this weekend. I will invoice when done unless you just want to pay and get out. I do work long hours so I will usually ship on Thursdays or Saturdays (don't pressure me). If you have special needs PM me, but I don't like sob stories so save it.

I package books well in a box or double boxed depending on value. I will charge $15 for this service in the continental US.. If you happen to buy some janky VG book and just want it shipped as cheaply as possible, I will do that as well for like $6 if that is what you as a cheapskate wants, but you have to say you are a cheapskate or skinflint in the thread as you are:takeit:ing the darned book. 

If you don't live in the greatest country this world has ever seen at the Apex of its powers and moral authority then shipping will be more.

I accept returns on raw books if unsatisfied. You will be satisfied so I wont be getting any returns.

If you are one of those people that want to on my thread, go to hell. If you are someone that is :takeit:ing, then I will honor that before some underhanded back door dealings of mouthbreathing  tire kicking world of warcraft playing hot pocket eating misers that think they can PM me with some airtight reasoning on why my $6 book is worth no more than $4.50. Just sayin.

Edited by tatterdemalion