• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
3 3

74 posts in this topic

Nope, this is not the typical I'm moving and need to pay the movers type sale. This is a moving and other stuff has kept me so busy the last month that I haven't even checked grades on all the subs I had, or still have at CGC. That's right, you'll see the books and grades as I pull them out of the box one by one. I honestly don't even remember what's in the subs for the most part. I will likely keep some of these, but I anticipate 40-60 slabs will be listed here.

Some of these books may be very early Moderns. If so, I will have a thread here as well =====>

1) PayPal, checks, MOs and even cash are fine.

2) Shipping will be on the buyer. Will ship USPS Priority Boxed.

3) Returns are fine within 14 days, but buyer pays return shipping.

4) No Bad Listers

5) Ridiculing the books is ok

*6) The :takeit: or a typed I'll take it, take it or clearly understood version MUST BE POSTED IN THE THREAD! I will do it for you if we are discussing a sale via PM, but it has to be posted in the thread by the buyer or me. If we agree on something via PM, and someone else takes it in the thread before you or I post the :takeit: , that person gets the book.

7) Offers are welcome, especially on multiple books.

8) I may keep this thread running for about two weeks. If you buy something and want to check out right away, just let me know. Otherwise, I'll invoice when I'm done.

Here's a preview:

IMG_1669.JPG

Edited by electricprune

7 minutes ago, Changer said:

Trying to plan my day :)

Will being a few now for sure. I'm not sure I'd plan my day around it though.:devil:

For everyone, if you've seen any of my slab threads before they aren't going to be filled with ASM 300, Wolverine 1, or Hulk 181s. They will likely have some goofy slabs, and a few books that have 0 slabbed books on the census. I may have a minor key or two, but they will likely be rare. Again, I don't honestly remember everything that's in these subs...and there are a handful of them either here or on their way back.

12 minutes ago, electricprune said:

Will being a few now for sure. I'm not sure I'd plan my day around it though.:devil:

For everyone, if you've seen any of my slab threads before they aren't going to be filled with ASM 300, Wolverine 1, or Hulk 181s. They will likely have some goofy slabs, and a few books that have 0 slabbed books on the census. I may have a minor key or two, but they will likely be rare. Again, I don't honestly remember everything that's in these subs...and there are a handful of them either here or on their way back.

No Cap 2's in this thread for Changer? (Yes, I still miss that book...)

:baiting:

New Teen Titans Annual #2 CANADIAN EDITION CGC 9.8 White. The only other Canadian copy on the census is a 9.0. I have another one in this sub I believe (haven't seen grade yet.) No idea how to price this so $199 (there is nothing on the book to the left of the first T in Titans. It was on the scanner. SOLD!

011.jpg

012.jpg

Edited by electricprune

3 hours ago, electricprune said:

How much do you lose per slab?  :shy: