• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
3 3

74 posts in this topic

Kid Colt 190 9.4 W Tied with one other as highest graded $54

Kid Colt 203 9.4 W Behind 1 9.6 $49 (I love that just this one has a note, "Reprint Kid Colt # 96"

Kid Colt #209 9.4 W Behind 1 9.6 $49

Mighty Marvel Western 38 9.4 W Only 9.4 behind one 9.6 $49

Western Gunfighters 27 9.6 OW/W Lone highest, only 1 8.5 otherwise $64

Two Gun Kid 126 9.4 W only graded copy $54

Two Gun Kid 130 9.4 W 2nd highest behind 1 9.6 $54

Two Gun Kid 133 9.6 White only graded copy $69

Picture shows books as listed starting from top left, going left to right. If you would like a scan of any particular book, just let me know.

turn.jpg

On 8/25/2017 at 5:20 PM, electricprune said:

Outlaw Kid #13 CGC 9.4 White! A tougher black picture Frame book, Spidey on the cover. Not much GPA on this one. Not much availability either. $99. If the price is out of line, someone will let me know. I probably should keep this one.

005.jpg

006.jpg

Thought I marked this sold. It is.

17 hours ago, electricprune said:

Thought I marked this sold. It is.

It's a good thing too - before protesters showed up to give you grief over that flag.

21 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

It's a good thing too - before protesters showed up to give you grief over that flag.

Confederate protesters - enraged at the artist's bungling of the flag's true colors, red, white and blue!

Never having read the story, I can only assume the flag was custom made for the apparently color-blind Rebel Raiders or that the colorist wasn't from the South...