• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Limited "Red" Edition - Seven to Eternity # 9
1 1

71 posts in this topic

This post is for the limited edition "RED" cover to Seven to Eternity # 9 by Rick Remender and Jerome Opena.  The regular cover comes out on the 6th of Sept (which has a blue cover). 

This book will be premiering at the FanExpo convention in Toronto.  Since the total print run will be 400 copies.  ---YES, ONLY 400 COIPIES ---   We expect to sell out at the show.  We will be limiting copies at the show to 2 per person at table P200.

That being said....i am offering a few direct from Jerome Opena !

Seven to Eternity # 9     9.8 Signed by Jerome Opena $125.00  Fast Tracked (10 available) (SOLD OUT !)

Seven to Eternity # 9     9.8 Blue Label $100.00 Fast Tracked (10 available) (8 available)

Seven to Eternity # 9     RAW  $50.00 (NM+ or better) (Shipped out right after the show)

Seven to Eternity # 9     RAW Signed by Jerome Opena with a C.O.A. $60 (NM+ or better) (Shipped out right after the show)

Paypal add 4% for fees

Shipping for CGC books is $12 a book and $2 additional book.
Shipping for RAW books is $6.50 for up to 3 books.

I hope that covers all my bases.............

Post here or PM

35_seventoeternity09_R.jpg

Edited by Kwan Chang

21 minutes ago, Kwan Chang said:

This post is for the limited edition "RED" cover to Seven to Eternity # 9 by Rick Remender and Jerome Opena.  The regular cover comes out on the 6th of Sept (which has a blue cover). 

This book will be premiering at the FanExpo convention in Toronto.  Since the total print run will be 400 copies.  ---YES, ONLY 400 COIPIES ---   We expect to sell out at the show.  We will be limiting copies at the show to 2 per person at table P200.

Seven to Eternity # 9     9.8 Signed by Jerome Opena $125.00  Fast Tracked (10 available)

Seven to Eternity # 9     9.8 Blue Label $100.00 Fast Tracked (10 available)

Seven to Eternity # 9     RAW  $50.00 (NM+ or better) (Shipped out right after the show)

Seven to Eternity # 9     RAW Signed by Jerome Opena with a C.O.A. $60 (NM+ or better) (Shipped out right after the show)

Paypal add 4% for fees

Post here or PM

:takeit: 9.8 SS x2

On 8/27/2017 at 6:26 PM, Kwan Chang said:

Seven to Eternity # 9     9.8 Signed by Jerome Opena $125.00  Fast Tracked (10 available) (3 available)

Seven to Eternity # 9     9.8 Blue Label $100.00 Fast Tracked (10 available) (8 available)

Paypal add 4% for fees

Post here or PM

Can I get a yellow label and two raw copies please?

Thank you

Hey everyone - just wanted to give heads up since a few people have contacted me about these books. Although Kwan doesn't post here much he is a reputable art dealer and artist rep that I've known for many years and call a great friend. In fact, I will be pre-screening all these books for Kwan which includes both graded and raw copies so know you will be getting top quality comics shipped to you! Buy with confidence, buy from Kwan...

Edited by BeachBum