• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Limited "Red" Edition - Seven to Eternity # 9
2 2

71 posts in this topic

Hey guys !

Thanks so much for all your support !  As of right now.........we are sold out of the 9.8 SS by Opena. Everyone above this message will get one (All 12 copies).  Blue Label and Raw copies still available.

everything after this will be on a wait list.  when i see the actual print run tomorrow i may offer some more slots. 

Edited by Kwan Chang

I sent you a PM for a raw $50, Thanks!  I don't know how this works so I just wanted to make sure I'm down for a copy, I appreciate it. 

Edited by Kyoshp
Additional info

3 hours ago, Kwan Chang said:

Hey guys !

Thanks so much for all your support !  As of right now.........we are sold out of the 9.8 SS by Opena. Everyone above this message will get one (All 12 copies).  Blue Label and Raw copies still available.

everything after this will be on a wait list.  when i see the actual print run tomorrow i may offer some more slots. 

Seven to Eternity # 9     9.8 Signed by Jerome Opena $125.00

Please put my first in line on the wait list for the CGC yellow label - thank you.

On 8/27/2017 at 5:26 PM, Kwan Chang said:

This post is for the limited edition "RED" cover to Seven to Eternity # 9 by Rick Remender and Jerome Opena.  The regular cover comes out on the 6th of Sept (which has a blue cover). 

This book will be premiering at the FanExpo convention in Toronto.  Since the total print run will be 400 copies.  ---YES, ONLY 400 COIPIES ---   We expect to sell out at the show.  We will be limiting copies at the show to 2 per person at table P200.

That being said....i am offering a few direct from Jerome Opena !

Seven to Eternity # 9     9.8 Signed by Jerome Opena $125.00  Fast Tracked (10 available) (SOLD OUT !)

Seven to Eternity # 9     9.8 Blue Label $100.00 Fast Tracked (10 available) (8 available)

Seven to Eternity # 9     RAW  $50.00 (NM+ or better) (Shipped out right after the show)

Seven to Eternity # 9     RAW Signed by Jerome Opena with a C.O.A. $60 (NM+ or better) (Shipped out right after the show)

Paypal add 4% for fees

Shipping for CGC books is $12 a book and $2 additional book.
Shipping for RAW books is $6.50 for up to 3 books.

I hope that covers all my bases.............

Post here or PM

35_seventoeternity09_R.jpg

:takeit:x1 Seven to Eternity # 9 9.8 Blue Label $100.00 Fast Tracked

Can you put me on a waitlist for CGC SS 9.8 $125 FT?

Thanks!

On 8/27/2017 at 6:26 PM, Kwan Chang said:

This post is for the limited edition "RED" cover to Seven to Eternity # 9 by Rick Remender and Jerome Opena.  The regular cover comes out on the 6th of Sept (which has a blue cover). 

This book will be premiering at the FanExpo convention in Toronto.  Since the total print run will be 400 copies.  ---YES, ONLY 400 COIPIES ---   We expect to sell out at the show.  We will be limiting copies at the show to 2 per person at table P200.

That being said....i am offering a few direct from Jerome Opena !

Seven to Eternity # 9     9.8 Signed by Jerome Opena $125.00  Fast Tracked (10 available) (SOLD OUT !)

Seven to Eternity # 9     9.8 Blue Label $100.00 Fast Tracked (10 available) (8 available)

Seven to Eternity # 9     RAW  $50.00 (NM+ or better) (Shipped out right after the show)

Seven to Eternity # 9     RAW Signed by Jerome Opena with a C.O.A. $60 (NM+ or better) (Shipped out right after the show)

Paypal add 4% for fees

Shipping for CGC books is $12 a book and $2 additional book.
Shipping for RAW books is $6.50 for up to 3 books.

I hope that covers all my bases.............

Post here or PM

35_seventoeternity09_R.jpg

I'd like to get a copy of the yellow label if they are still available. If not, blue label please.

Ok guys.  thats all i got !

i sent all the invoices......if your order is wrong please contact me and we will correct it.  I am able to accommodate everyone so far.  When i get to the show, i will post here if i can offer any more 9.8 SS books !

thanks for all the payments that have come in.

thanks again for all your support !

***  If you ordered RAW copies or RAW signed copies.....make sure i get payment so i can mail those out as soon as i get back from the show.  ***

Edited by Kwan Chang

I'll take 

Seven to Eternity # 9     RAW  $50.00 x 1 

and 

Seven to Eternity # 9     RAW Signed by Jerome Opena with a C.O.A. $60 x 1

please 

Edited by Steven Haskayne
Number missed off