• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Limited "Red" Edition - Seven to Eternity # 9
2 2

71 posts in this topic

Seven to Eternity # 9     RAW Signed by Jerome Opena with a C.O.A. $60 (NM+ or better) – 2 copies please!

Will also take the following if any should become available please:
Seven to Eternity # 9     9.8 Signed by Jerome Opena $125.00  Fast Tracked (10 available) (SOLD OUT !)

Thanks!

Hey guys.   Sorry I haven't replied to the stacks of pm's and here.   The first day of the show went good and was fairly busy.   This cold weather is  it good for a south Floridian    ?      Not feeling too well with the cold and lack of sleep ?  but hopefully I will feel a little better today !  

Let me just say that I will do my best to fill everyone's order with the raw signed and unsigned copies.  No promises though.  The graded ones will be a little tougher.

We will be sold out of this book by sat if not by today. 

Jerome did keep a few copies for himself. But the rest of the print run will be sold out real soon ?

hey all.

ive shipped all the raw orders that have been paid for.  

since i live in miami.............i expect the power to go out this weekend. 

so im not ignoring you guys if i dont reply...............

if you have paid me for RAW copies ONLY..................... and do not see your address here.  please send me an email @

comicart@kwanchang.com

and we will take care of it.

the tracking number by usps.com

7 West Cedarview Avenue

10123 S. Sazarac Ln. 

8765 Semiahmoo Drive

1341 niagara drv.

5673 Calle Sencillo

5102 New Haven Rd 

Hey guys.    Just wanted to keep you all posted.  

First things first     We survived Irma!

The family and I are safe and sound. Not too much permanant damage.  But still without power and Miami is in the 90's today  ?

My email is terrible at best.  Internet is almost non existent.  But I am at my moms house right now and my service is good enough to type out this reply on my phone.

Now down to business :)

Everyone who ordered raw copies should have gotten their books or will get them soon.   I dropped off two packages that were preprinted but my local post office closed the day of the hurricane.   So they were dropped off a few minutes ago.  Again.....Everyone who ordered raw copies only should have gotten their books or at least a tracking number for them.  

For those that have emailed me asking asking about their orders ?  I won't b able to for pack/ship any more orders until we get our power back.  Sorry.  

I have about 5/6 copies left of this book and will fill out what I have as soon as I can

Take a moment out to appreciate what you have on a daily basis     ?

You really don't realize how much you rely on electricity until you don't have it !

K

Edited by Kwan Chang

I am pleased you survived Irma. More importantly that the family is safe. Please keep up the good work. 

I can't thank you enough for sending out my copies while dealing with all that. I received my RAW copies today and they are absolutely beautiful.

Thank you. Stay safe and hopefully your power will be back soon.

On 9/16/2017 at 0:12 AM, insanedomain said:

I am pleased you survived Irma. More importantly that the family is safe. Please keep up the good work. 

I can't thank you enough for sending out my copies while dealing with all that. I received my RAW copies today and they are absolutely beautiful.

Thank you. Stay safe and hopefully your power will be back soon.

Thanks for all  the well wishes here and on PM's 

wanted to report the power is back on.      :whee:

7 days without electricity.  WOW  (shrug)

anyways.......about the shipping.

it was funny.  i was packing in the morning and since i had no power, i had to hand write labels.  what a pain in the butt.  at least i got all the orders out !

ok.  lets try this again.  regarding seven to eternity RED raw copies...signed and unsigned.

still trying to get everything organized.  but if for some strange reason, if you ordered ONLY RAW copies and have not received them.  please contact me at

comicart@kwanchang.com

with your payment details and i will try and get it sorted out.  im pretty sure i got everyone......but just to make sure.  (thumbsu

thanks for all your patience..........