• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Online Submission Form

6 posts in this topic

Anyone else not able to complete the online submission form since they added the "Mail in to Headquarters"/"Drop off at a show" buttons?

I'm trying tonight and can't seem to get the form to go past the first page of selecting a service.

anyone else having a problem?

ps.

and cgc if you are reading this, also fix the print packing slip page. sometimes it doesn't show the books in the invoice and just shows the amount owed.  have your web guys do it, and have them do it more than once.  fill out a submission form online all the way to the end and print the packing slip.  sometimes books don't show up, just the invoice amount. 

I can already see them trying it only once and saying there's no problem.  tell them to do it until they get the error. it happens to me so it has to happen to other people as well.

I got a call from receiving and they wanted to know the list of the books because they weren't on the packing slip. I figured you could scan the barcode but that's not the way it works I guess. 

hurry and fix this please. I want to give you money.  please make it easier for me to give you money.