• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So, what did you get in Chicago?
4 4

80 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, sacentaur said:

My former copy (and now I have none...). :cloud9:

When I first owned it (did I buy from you?) it was a 7.0. It made its way through about 4 or 5 other geeks before it found its way home!

Just now, G.A.tor said:

When I first owned it (did I buy from you?) it was a 7.0. It made its way through about 4 or 5 other geeks before it found its way home!

I don't recall the case - Bedrock had it for a while. 

My one purchase in Chicago. It survived the drive back through the last day of Harvey...

flash43.jpg

Edited by MrBedrock

4 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:

flash43.jpg

That's a nice and bright looking Church copy that must have cost a pretty penny.  :luhv:

Good to see that you are buying so soon since I though you might be taking a break and regrouping after all of your big winnings in the Berk Auction a few months ago.  (thumbsu

Edited by lou_fine

Just now, lou_fine said:

That's a nice looking Church copy that must have cost a pretty penny.  :luhv:

Good to see that you are buying so soon since I though you might be taking a break and regrouping after all of your big winnings in the Berk Auction a few months ago.  (thumbsu

It was a bunch of ugly pennies, and I probably should have waited as Harvey is costing us a pretty good chunk of loot.

1 hour ago, MrBedrock said:
1 hour ago, lou_fine said:

That's a nice looking Church copy that must have cost a pretty penny.  :luhv:

It was a bunch of ugly pennies, and I probably should have waited as Harvey is costing us a pretty good chunk of loot.

Well, you can always go to your own private Church and I am sure that it will provide the solution to much of your financial concerns.  :baiting:  :bigsmile:

Seriously though, I hope all of you guys down in the SE makes a speedy recovery from Harvey and Irma.  :wishluck: