• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED!!! Twistty1's Mixed Sales thread: Some GA war, pre-code,Avon 1 shot, SA and BA keys Weird Chills 2 Added

12 posts in this topic

Hi, thanks for looking. Going to list some random books tonight. 

Paypal preferred payment. Shipping from Canada will be about 15.00 or so, but we can discuss when I get your address.

Please no HOSers or probies. First time stamped :takeit:wins the book, whether in a pm or the thread. I'll accept reasonable returns. 

Hopefully I'll get most of the books up tonight before GOT, if not I'll have to take a short break but will return shortly 10pm. 

Please feel free to pm me with questions, offers, et. 

Thanks again for looking. :hi:

Edited by Twistty1

Is This Tomorrow classic anti communism propaganda book. As far as I know there are 3 versions, with the large black and the large red 10 cent versions being the most rare and then this one, the blank circle version is the most common. I haven't seen too many small red 10 cent versions around. A very nice looking copy for the grade with an extremely nice looking front cover. 200.00 obo

IMG_0672.jpg

IMG_0673.jpg

IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0675 2.jpg