• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Original Owner Silver Age - the "M.R." Collection

119 posts in this topic

I'll take

• Tales to Astonish #53 GVG $10.
  • Tales to Astonish #54 GVG $10
  • Tales to Astonish #55 also GVG but more 3.5+ than mid-3.0 that the range implies. Another sweet date stamp. $15
  • Tales to Astonish #60. My notes say 2.0; I think I went G mostly due to the rusting at the lower staple, which is attached at back cover only. Hulk gets his own series. $15  
  • Tales to Astonish #61 GVG. First Glenn Talbot, plus an interesting android baddie that seems like a Vision prototype. (OSPG says 1st Mailbag, too) $10
  • Tales to Astonish #65 GVG the new Giant-Man, with art by Bob Powell inked by Don Heck. $15

What is your price on TTA 58?

9 minutes ago, n2wdw said:

I'll take

• Tales to Astonish #53 GVG $10.
  • Tales to Astonish #54 GVG $10
  • Tales to Astonish #55 also GVG but more 3.5+ than mid-3.0 that the range implies. Another sweet date stamp. $15
  • Tales to Astonish #60. My notes say 2.0; I think I went G mostly due to the rusting at the lower staple, which is attached at back cover only. Hulk gets his own series. $15  
  • Tales to Astonish #61 GVG. First Glenn Talbot, plus an interesting android baddie that seems like a Vision prototype. (OSPG says 1st Mailbag, too) $10
  • Tales to Astonish #65 GVG the new Giant-Man, with art by Bob Powell inked by Don Heck. $15

What is your price on TTA 58?

^^ Thank you!

And apologies on #58 :sorry:Meant to put $10 on that too; starting too late each night. Will fix now.

Okay, thus far everything has been single books, all Marvel, at actual shipping. We're going to shift gears for one post only.

The "M.R." Collection that I acquired had only one DC title, the Atom, so I will offer all 11 issues acquired as a lot. He told me he had a subscription as a kid, and they have the creases to prove it. Unfortunately, that means none of those cool date stamps like the others, but he did put his "M.R." Initials in a couple of them.

The lot includes Atom #'s 2, 8, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21. There's a range of grades, all lower, from Good to Poor (#11). Additionally, #12 has a detached centerfold, #21 has a detached cover, and #19 has some cover splitting and lower staple detached at cover. These are included free; my price is derived from the other seven. The rest are in the GVG range; #17 is probably a solid VG.

The lot will be shipped in a medium size flat rate USPS Priority Box; books are in Mylites2's with boards.

Take the lot for $75 shipped.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg