• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's SEPT. pre-sale thread---10% of all sales go to Hurricane Harvey relief
10 10

194 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Rich_Henn said:

Okay----for you guys that have been asking about THE REALM #1 variant covers----and there are a few that are REALLY killer that I am looking into---but one of the rarest is this convention tour edition.   ONLY available from Jeremy at the LCS signings for his 2017 REALM tour, it looks like there's not many shops on his tour, maybe a dozen (with the first being Golden Apple today.)

I'll be seeing him on this tour and will be picking up copies.  

It's solid black, as pictured----I'll be getting more than I need, but depending on how things go, I don't want to be carting this particular book around from event to event.  So I would like to guarantee Jeremy Haun only for now---I'll make a judgement call if I can transport these to get Seth Peck without scuffing the covers.

LOW print run.   The reviews I've read online today on this book are really REALLY good, and everyone is confirming this is the first Image book with real heat behind it for a long time.   I'm going to sit down and read this tonight, but the art and premise look tight.  I think this book is a home run.

It may not be a problem, but let's call the additional Seth Peck signature gravy.   I will try to get re-marks though---no promises, but I'll ask.

THE REALM #1 (signing tour exclusive) s/s Haun - $145

Ten (10) spots to start

21731170_10155164391912572_6152993382940

:takeit:one for me please - thanks!

1 hour ago, Rich_Henn said:

Okay----for you guys that have been asking about THE REALM #1 variant covers----and there are a few that are REALLY killer that I am looking into---but one of the rarest is this convention tour edition.   ONLY available from Jeremy at the LCS signings for his 2017 REALM tour, it looks like there's not many shops on his tour, maybe a dozen (with the first being Golden Apple today.)

It's solid black, as pictured----I'll be getting more than I need, but depending on how things go, I don't want to be carting this particular book around from event to event.  So I would like to guarantee Jeremy Haun only for now---I'll make a judgement call if I can transport these to get Seth Peck without scuffing the covers.

LOW print run.   The reviews I've read online today on this book are really REALLY good, and everyone is confirming this is the first Image book with real heat behind it for a long time.   I'm going to sit down and read this tonight, but the art and premise look tight.  I think this book is a home run.

It may not be a problem, but let's call the additional Seth Peck signature gravy.   I will try to get re-marks though---no promises, but I'll ask.

Ten (10) spots to start

:takeit: x1

Edited by kevhtx

2 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Ten (10) spots to start

Rich,  :takeit:

Also, any way to see about getting one of Haun's "secret variants," raw that he sells on tour?

2 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Ten (10) spots to start

:takeit:

4 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Ten (10) spots to start

:takeit: x1

5 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Ten (10) spots to start

Hi Rich I think there's one left. If so I'll take it. Thanks!

7 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Ten (10) spots to start

:takeit:One from me also PLS , Thank you

THE REALM #1 (Tony Moore variant cover) s/s Jeremy Haun, Seth Peck & Tony Moore- $145

JOHN WICK #1 (photo variant) s/s actor John Leguizamo (Aurelio in the film) - $195 add Pak

Edge of Venomverse #1 s/s Mattina- $175

Rogue One #1 (standard Noto cover) s/s Felicity Jones - $425

I'll take them....that should be all my credit and then some.

Edited by ivdyer

Starting a wait list now for additional cps of The REALM #1 signing tour exclusive!

If you haven't picked up a copy of this book yet, run to your LCS and get a copy. 

It won't disappoint.

Still copies left of cover A & B

Edited by Rich_Henn

44 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Starting a wait list now for additional cps of The REALM #1 signing tour exclusive!

If you haven't picked up a copy of this book yet, run to your LCS and get a copy. 

It won't disappoint.

Still copies left of cover A & B

Rich

Add me to the wait list for tour exclusive. Thanks

On 13. 9. 2017 at 0:57 PM, Rich_Henn said:

THE REALM #1 (Tony Moore variant cover) s/s Jeremy Haun, Seth Peck & Tony Moore- $145

***If co-creator Nick Filardi is at NYCC, I'll add him as well

Ten (10) spots available

Yellow label s/s - $145 shipped

blue universal $105 shipped

Realm-01_cvrB.jpg

:takeit: also 1 from this one Yellow label pls 

On 9/12/2017 at 11:17 PM, Rich_Henn said:

I'm hearing that this next one flew under everyone's radar, and I JUST barely got my pre-order locked on this today.

Harley & Ivy Meet Betty & Veronica #1 (Adam Hughes variant) s/s Hughes - $155

There is apparently no image available on this yet, but I'll have one soon.

I've ordered more than enough copies of this book, so what I can put as a LOCK is as follows:

yellow label Hughes (20 cps)  - $155

Blue universal $125

Now bear in mind, these are NOT images of the book---but I found a couple AH! of Harley online.

e8e80c087b495147e7610e1977086323--harley

a68d3a83cad0bdf4dce92871914c173f--comic-

x1 Yellow Label Hughes :takeit: