• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's SEPT. pre-sale thread---10% of all sales go to Hurricane Harvey relief
10 10

194 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Lowering pricing on some of these, I picked up a brick of these earlier in the summer.

Venom #151 Mattina variant s/s Mattina - $145

venom151matina.jpg

:takeit:Rich: Ill take it - thanks - Mike

17 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Dark Knight Metal #1 Mattina variant s/s Mattina - $195

600 cpy print run

One (1) copy available

Add Snyder & Capullo - $40

dkmetal1mattinaB.jpg

:takeit: 

EDIT: just Mattina on this one please

Edited by NYC13
noting which signatures wanted

On 9/10/2017 at 12:59 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows #11 (J. Scott Campbell Exclusive; COVER A) s/s Campbell -$155

print run 3290 cps

9.8 Signature Series JSC - $155

9.8 Universal blue label - $110

Ten (10) spots

ASMRENEW_11_A.jpg?v=1504826899

On 9/10/2017 at 1:07 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows #11 (J. Scott Campbell Exclusive; NYCC EXCLUSIVE COVER D) s/s Campbell -$245

9.8 Signature Series JSC - $245

9.8 Universal blue label - $225

Ten (10) spots

ASMRENEW_11_D_1024x1024.jpg?v=1504826899

I'll take 1 copy of each signed by JSC if they're still available Rich!  Thanks again!

On 8/30/2017 at 2:29 AM, Rich_Henn said:

Marvel Legacy #1 (J. Scott Campbell double gatefold variant) s/s Campbell - $145

Fifteen (15) spots yellow s/s - $145 

On 9/13/2017 at 3:00 AM, Rich_Henn said:

TEEN TITANS #12 (Stjepan Sejic VARIANT cover) s/s interior artist Mirka Andolfo & Stjepan Sejic - $135

This is another book that may have been under ordered much like Totally Awesome Hulk #22---very much under the radar.

titans12variant.jpg

On 9/12/2017 at 6:17 PM, Rich_Henn said:

I'm hearing that this next one flew under everyone's radar, and I JUST barely got my pre-order locked on this today.

Harley & Ivy Meet Betty & Veronica #1 (Adam Hughes variant) s/s Hughes - $155

FINAL ART IMAGE BELOW!  Huzzah!  I've ordered more than enough copies of this book, so what I can put as a LOCK is as follows:

yellow label Hughes (20 cps)  - $155 or  Blue universal $125

1) mbatko_8

2) mbatko_8

3) Taxmick1

4) John91C

5) Praxis52

6) Praxis52

7) Revol

8) Drill423

9) MadGenius

10) revol

11) vitacura

0001_d6c30eee-d99b-457e-ae01-4f7d3e33590

Hey Rich- if this is still available, can I do a yellow sig Hughes? Thank you!

Here's another book I have to push and get behind---it was hands down the best book this week.

From Skybound, GASOLINA #1 by Sean Mackiewicz and Niko Walter----1st printings are already sold out and the book is back to press for a 2nd print.

I picked this up on a whim yesterday morning, the cover is what drew me to the book.  I read it cover to cover, and was really impressed by the story and the art. 

It's a little bit Narcos, a little bit Chronos---if Breaking Bad was a horror thriller, this would be it.

From the solicitation body copy:

Fugitives. Rebels. Newlyweds. In their journey south from El Norte, Amalia and Randy have played many roles in order to survive. Now, they must become unlikely leaders in the fight against a new cartel who uses inhuman tactics to ignite the most monstrous war Mexico—and the world—has ever seen.

Everything burns in this new series from SEAN MACKIEWICZ and NIKO WALTER, where love and devotion can only be measured in fire and blood.

Also some URL reviews and previews you can check out:

https://www.newsarama.com/36487-best-shots-review-gasolina-1.html

http://www.anenglishmaninsandiego.com/newsfromtheverse/image-comics-due-to-high-demand-gasolina-1-gets-second-printing

http://www.comicbookcritic.net/gasolina-1-mackiewicz-walter-image/

I've got ten (10) spots available in hand for the 1st printing, standard cover (see below) 

GASOLINA #1 s/s  Sean Mackiewicz - $135

**(hoping to add the rest of the creative team at NYCC if they show up)

Gasolina_01-1.png

Edited by Rich_Henn

20 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Here's another book I have to push and get behind---it was hands down the best book this week.

From Skybound, GASOLINA #1 by Sean Mackiewicz and Niko Walter----1st printings are already sold out and the book is back to press for a 2nd print.

I picked this up on a whim yesterday morning, the cover is what drew me to the book.  I read it cover to cover, and was really impressed by the story and the art. 

It's a little bit Narcos, a little bit Chronos---if Breaking Bad was a horror thriller, this would be it.

Fugitives. Rebels. Newlyweds. In their journey south from El Norte, Amalia and Randy have played many roles in order to survive. Now, they must become unlikely leaders in the fight against a new cartel who uses inhuman tactics to ignite the most monstrous war Mexico—and the world—has ever seen.

Everything burns in this new series from SEAN MACKIEWICZ and NIKO WALTER, where love and devotion can only be measured in fire and blood.

http://www.anenglishmaninsandiego.com/newsfromtheverse/image-comics-due-to-high-demand-gasolina-1-gets-second-printing

I've got ten (10) spots available in hand for the 1st printing, standard cover (see below) 

Gasolina_01-1.png

:takeit:Rich: one copy please - Mike 

On 9/18/2017 at 8:36 AM, Rich_Henn said:

This next one, I'm actually pretty excited about.  I love the premise.  It's basically a story about who saved the mythical creatures of Earth when God flooded the planet during the biblical era.   DARK ARK is from one of my favorite writers, Cullen Bunn and it drops this week from Aftershock Comics.

There are two covers---standard cover by interior series artist JUAN DOE and variant cover by PHIL HESTER.  

The synopsis:

The wickedness of mankind has moved the Creator to destroy the world by way of the flood. Noah has been tasked with building an ark to save his family and the animals of the world. But this is not Noah’s story. For darker powers have commanded the sorcerer Shrae to build his own ark and save the unnatural creatures of the world—such as the vampires, the dragons, the naga, and the manticore. But what will happen on a vessel crawling with monsters, where insidious intrigue and horrific violence are the rule of law? 

From writer Cullen Bunn (X-Men Blue, Deadpool, Venom) and artist Juan Doe (AMERICAN MONSTER, WORLD READER) comes a sinister tale of biblical proportions that HAD to be told at AfterShock Comics. 

And here's a URL link from an early review at Bleeding Cool.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/08/14/dark-ark-1-review-bunn-doe/

and then this break down here is informative as well

http://comicbook.com/comics/2017/06/14/aftershock-dark-ark-1-series/

DARK ARK #1 (standard cover) s/s Juan Doe (and possibly Cullen Bunn) - $120

Ten (10) spots to start----and I'm going to look into getting a remark by Juan on the covers as well

JUL171303.jpg

1 hour ago, Rich_Henn said:

Gasolina_01-1.png

On 9/13/2017 at 5:18 PM, Rich_Henn said:

DARK NIGHT METAL #1 (Sienkiewicz virgin variant) - $175

Snyder & Capullo optional, add $45

three cps available

1) Chazgee

2)

3)

dkmetalvirgin.jpg

On 9/12/2017 at 6:17 PM, Rich_Henn said:

I'm hearing that this next one flew under everyone's radar, and I JUST barely got my pre-order locked on this today.

Harley & Ivy Meet Betty & Veronica #1 (Adam Hughes variant) s/s Hughes - $155

FINAL ART IMAGE BELOW!  Huzzah!  I've ordered more than enough copies of this book, so what I can put as a LOCK is as follows:

yellow label Hughes (20 cps)  - $155 or  Blue universal $125

1) mbatko_8

2) mbatko_8

3) Taxmick1

4) John91C

5) Praxis52

6) Praxis52

7) Revol

8) Drill423

9) MadGenius

10) revol

11) vitacura

12) KeithE

0001_d6c30eee-d99b-457e-ae01-4f7d3e33590

:takeit:one of each of these please - thanks!

And just Sienkiewicz on that Dark Nights Metal #1 virgin variant please!

On 9/16/2017 at 7:16 PM, Rich_Henn said:

This book was offered in my Aug. thread----I just picked up a few more copies---

Batman Metal #1 (Jim Lee variant) s/s Jim Lee, Snyder & Capullo - $185  

darknightmetal1jimlee.jpg

On 9/13/2017 at 4:18 PM, Rich_Henn said:

DARK NIGHT METAL #1 (Sienkiewicz virgin variant) - $175

Snyder & Capullo optional, add $45

three cps available

1) Chazgee

2)

3)

dkmetalvirgin.jpg

:takeit: with Snyder and Capullo.