• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Rare Set of 21 Dave Stevens Prints, Gerhard Prints & Norman Rockwell Reference Photos

4 posts in this topic

I am offering a few rare items up for sale:

1) Set of 21 Unsigned Vintage Dave Stevens Prints $420 + shipping:   I was lucky to find a few NM sets of 21 unsigned prints by the master Dave Stevens.  These are original issued prints and many of them are hard to find.  Included you will find a couple Bettie Page, multiple Rocketeer, Vampirella, as well as many of the beautify women he was known for drawing.  If you're a Stevens fan, you likely won't find another set like this at this price. 

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=185032

2) Set of 9 Original Norman Rockwell Photos - You never see these for sale... these are some of the photographs from which Norman Rockwell would create his masterpieces.  These provide you insight into how he would pose his models as well as a behind the scenes look at some true classics.  Can't afford $1M+ for a preliminary painting - well, I'm pricing these at just $1,800 + shipping for the set of 9 photos.  I have no idea what they should go for, but they would look great framed together or next to the famous pieces that they were used to create.  All published in the 1979 book Rockwell on Rockwell. 

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=185027

3) Set of 7 Gerhard Cerebus Prints - If you're a Cerebus fan, you'll love these high quality art prints that Gehard did a couple years back.  Only a handful were actually printed and he stopped producing them when he switched over to an 11" x 17" format for his prints.  All 7 for $150 + shipping or I'll sell them individually.

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=185023

Thanks for looking!

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 3:06 PM, comiconxion said:

I am offering a few rare items up for sale:

1) Set of 21 Unsigned Vintage Dave Stevens Prints $420 + shipping:   I was lucky to find a few NM sets of 21 unsigned prints by the master Dave Stevens.  These are original issued prints and many of them are hard to find.  Included you will find a couple Bettie Page, multiple Rocketeer, Vampirella, as well as many of the beautify women he was known for drawing.  If you're a Stevens fan, you likely won't find another set like this at this price. 

Thanks for looking!

Since the demand for full sets seems to be less than I anticipated, I am open to selling individual prints for $20/each mix and match + shipping.  If you want multiples of one, I should be able to accommodate that as well.  Some of these prints are super rare and worth much more than $20. 

I am closing out the sale on these original unsigned Dave Stevens prints.  If you would like any of them, please reserve them before end of day on Tuesday, 10/17.  If you are just interested in purchasing individual prints, they are $20/each + shipping.   Multiples of each print are available.  Please get them before they're gone.   To make things easier, I am posting images of all of them here as well as on my CAF.

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=185032

Stevens_Print21.jpg

Stevens_Print20.jpg

Stevens_Print19.jpg

Stevens_Print18.jpg

Stevens_Print17.jpg

Stevens_Print16.jpg

Stevens_Print15.jpg

Stevens_Print14.jpg

Stevens_Print13.jpg

Stevens_Print12.jpg

Stevens_Print11.jpg