• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: High Grade Fantastic Four Slabs 29 CGC 9.0, 35 CGC 9.0 & 39 CGC 9.0 OW

11 posts in this topic

FS:  Fantastic Four 29 CGC 9.0 OW, Fantastic Four 35 CGC 9.0 OWW, & Fantastic Four 39 CGC 9.0 OW

Payment by Paypal, money order or check.  Your check must clear my bank account before the book(s) will ship.

Shipping to USA by FedEx is $20 and includes insurance.  I will ship to Canada, the UK & Australia for the exact cost of shipping.  Please send me a PM for the details.  No other international shipping.

No Probation List or Hall of Shame members need apply.   :takeit: trumps PM negotiations unless we have come to an agreement, then time stamp rules.

No returns.  These books are CGC graded & you know what you are getting.

I have bought & sold many high grade Silver Age FF & ASM books on the boards with 100% positive feedback.  Here is the link to my Kudos thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5161163#Post5161163

First up:  FF 29 CGC 9.0 Off-white pages. Universal blue label.  CGC certification number 0159871009.   Price is $425.  I only have a front cover scan at present.  Book is in a bank vault & I will post a back cover scan if requested.  I don't recall any issues with the back cover like date/store stamps, handwriting, tears or distributors ink.  :takeit: pending back cover scan is ok.

ff 29 CGC 9.0-bought 7-28-10 $393 CL.jpg

Edited by reed_richards

Also have a Fantastic Four 28 CGC 8.5 OW for sale.  Universal blue label.  Early X-Men cross over.  Nicely centered, no date/store stamps, handwriting, manufacturer's ink.  Price is $425.  If anyone is interested, send me a PM & I'll get scans of the covers next week.  (Need to retrieve book from bank vault.)