• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OAFCON -- October 6-7, 2018
1 1

64 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, iggykoopa said:

Weird because when I click the FB link it says "Must login to continue". I'll try to search for it and maybe there's an event page I'm not seeing...?

Sorry about that, that hasn't happened to me when I have been logged off. Weird.

21 minutes ago, D Stuart said:

Booked my hotel for this show last week! Looking forward to it! 

Where did you book? We usually opt for La Quinta because of the reward program, but could be convinced to look elsewhere for the right price.

36 minutes ago, mysterio said:

Where did you book? We usually opt for La Quinta because of the reward program, but could be convinced to look elsewhere for the right price.

Actually staying at the Embassy Suites. I'm a Hilton Honors member, so I'll take free drinks and a free cooked to order breakfast any day.  Plus there is nothing like just riding the elevator up to your bed after a long day on the show floor. 

1 hour ago, D Stuart said:

Actually staying at the Embassy Suites. I'm a Hilton Honors member, so I'll take free drinks and a free cooked to order breakfast any day.  Plus there is nothing like just riding the elevator up to your bed after a long day on the show floor. 

Definitely. I think we’ve got a Hilton number too, it just doesn’t get used as much. I’ll look into it. 

2 hours ago, entalmighty1 said:

Plane ticket has been booked.  Flying in and out on Saturday, but hope to at least shake a few boardie hands. (thumbsu 

Have a safe trip, and hopefully you'll get to meet a few of us that will also be making the trip. Hopefully we can find some time to hang out and put faces with names.