• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OAFCON -- October 6-7, 2018
1 1

64 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, mstrange said:

Anyone know how to contact Bart.   First time going wanted to know if they send out badges or do you get them at the door.   Sent an email over a week ago no response.

We don't need no stinking badges...OAFCON admission is FREE. (You probably will need to stop off for a name tag at the table out front, though.)

Just got tickets to the Texas v. Oklahoma game for this weekend so unfortunately I'll have to miss this year... it really sucks because I've heard nothing but good things about this show and have had it on the calendar for months now! Oh well, hopefully next year. Everybody enjoy and Hook 'em!!

8 minutes ago, iggykoopa said:

Just got tickets to the Texas v. Oklahoma game for this weekend so unfortunately I'll have to miss this year... it really sucks because I've heard nothing but good things about this show and have had it on the calendar for months now! Oh well, hopefully next year. Everybody enjoy and Hook 'em!!

Boomer Sooner :banana:

1 hour ago, iggykoopa said:

Enjoy the game!

We’ve managed to have a conflict on the weekend of this show ever since we first heard of it about 4-5 years ago. This year is no different. :wishluck: that 2019 is our year. 

1 hour ago, mysterio said:

Enjoy the game!

We’ve managed to have a conflict on the weekend of this show ever since we first heard of it about 4-5 years ago. This year is no different. :wishluck: that 2019 is our year. 

Well this is year one for me... I've heard nothing but great stuff about this so I hope it doesn't take me 4-5 years before I can finally go but being right in the middle of football season makes it tough for me. I'm determined to get there soon, though!

The only thing that could have kept me from Oafcon this past weekend would be a family wedding halfway across the country. And it did. Consoled myself with a visit to MoPOP to see the amazing Marvel exhibit there.

I'll be back to Oaf next year... hands down the most fun comic convention I've been to in 30 years!

38 minutes ago, Weird Paper said:

The only thing that could have kept me from Oafcon this past weekend would be a family wedding halfway across the country. And it did. Consoled myself with a visit to MoPOP to see the amazing Marvel exhibit there.

I'll be back to Oaf next year... hands down the most fun comic convention I've been to in 30 years!

Missed you, Roger.  See you next year :smile: