• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shops in Vegas
1 1

4 posts in this topic

There are a few.  Depending where you will be.  I am guessing you'll be on the strip?  Are you driving or using cab/uber?

Alternate Reality - Flamingo Road / Maryland Pkwy - Closest to the Strip - Mostly newer stock, not a huge selection of back issues.  Owner is a great guy, very knowledgeable.

Cosmic Comics - Flamingo Road / Sandhill Road - about 4-5 miles east of the Strip - biggest store in Vegas - big selection of back issues, pricing can be a bit on the high side - Good staff

Velvet Underground - 825 South Decatur Blvd / Charleston Blvd. - Haven't been there in years, but, they used to not take credit cards.  Not sure about that anymore.  Dealt with them at some conventions, nice guys

Celestial Comics - 9440 W Sahara Ave #170  at Fort Apache (Regal Cinema Center)- never been there, so, can't say much. 

Torpedo Comics - 7300 Arroyo Crossing Pkwy, Suite 105 (Rainbow /I-215) - newer store and another I haven't been to.

Maximum Comics - several locations - mostly newer stuff, not much of back issue selection

If your looking for some great older comics, expensive comics, Torpedo Comics.  Tons of CGC stuff, great shop, and some great books.  Books you wont be seeing at any of the other stores.

21 hours ago, RB3 said:

If your looking for some great older comics, expensive comics, Torpedo Comics.  Tons of CGC stuff, great shop, and some great books.  Books you wont be seeing at any of the other stores.

Say hey to my good buddy John while there.