• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Book Retail Previews package- buy all Six for $20 plus shipping

25 posts in this topic

Found these in a collection I bought and thought someone might enjoy them. 

Rules: 

First to claim it wins 

PayPal and money orders excepted 

Shipping is $4.00 to US address for any number of cels (first class). $6.00  to US address for any number of previews and/or cels (Priority Mail).  Outside the US agrees to pay exact shipping charges. 

Refunds available for 14 days, buyer pays shipping

Please no probation list members 

Edited by KryptoMayor

18 minutes ago, KryptoMayor said:

Sold, thank you. 

Actually these are about the size of a comic book and I took an additional picture to better explain the cel. 

IMG_2730.JPG

Oh! Darn, I thought that was laminated. Great sale! Congrats to buyer and seller.

1 hour ago, Patriot6 said:

Oh! Darn, I thought that was laminated. Great sale! Congrats to buyer and seller.

These are not "actual" production cels, rather they are reproduced cels that were part of a promotional thing through a fan club. Still pretty cool though.

Also for anyone interested these were given away as a lot of 6, the missing ones feature a skyscraper spiderman on a gargoyle, and a battle with hobgoblin.

Edited by maidenmate91
spelling