• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
1 1

22 posts in this topic

The "S" box happens to be on top of a stack so I pulled a few in order to make room for some new additions. Usual rules apply, a :takeit: in the thread will be given priority over any PM negotiations. No HOS or probationary members please, I will ship international at cost, US shipping is a flat $10 via flat rate box for any size order, if you would like insurance above the flat rate coverage add $2.50.  Additional scans available on request.

First up, Strange Worlds 5, the ULTIMATE Wally Wood GGA cover, 5.5 OW/W pages $650

img349.jpg

Edited by lpsunburst

19 hours ago, lpsunburst said:

The "S" box happens to be on top of a stack so I pulled a few in order to make room for some new additions. Usual rules apply, a :takeit: in the thread will be given priority over any PM negotiations. No HOS or probationary members please, I will ship international at cost, US shipping is a flat $10 via flat rate box for any size order, if you would like insurance above the flat rate coverage add $2.50.  Additional scans available on request.

First up, Strange Worlds 5, the ULTIMATE Wally Wood GGA cover, 5.5 OW/W pages $650

img349.jpg

Awesome book!! Still can't afford....got to save.

8 minutes ago, Hudson said:

Didn't you JUST buy Rick's 5.5 of this same book, William?

Are you starting your own Slave Girl harem? 

Seriously good buy!

Lp is an old pal, happy to give him some money and I love the book.

1 minute ago, Comcav said:

Lp is an old pal, happy to give him some money and I love the book.

It is an awesome book.  

I was surprised when I logged on (via my phone) and saw it available.   Then I scrolled down and noticed you had grabbed it.  Nice pick up. 

I have both the 1 and 2 as well. I think 1 is a bit underrated.