• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] G/S/B Assortment - 20% off raw books - 10% off Slabs - Closing tonight

33 posts in this topic

Amazing Spider-Man #66 - Old Label 9.0 - Last sale on GPA for a 9.0 is $193, I'll put this one at $180. - An awesome SA Spider-Man cover. I picked up a nice raw copy of this book, so I am selling the slab. There are a couple printer creases on the FC that are hard to see in the pictures. (Edit: As you can probably see from the picture, the label on the top of the slab has fallen off as the ones on the older slabs often do. I have taped it back on partially.)

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by OdinsSecrets

7 hours ago, OdinsSecrets said:

Tales to Astonish #51 - CGC 5.0 - $50 - Pretty early ant-man and 2nd appearance of the Human Top if anyone cares (shrug)?

I don't imagine many people need reminding, but Human Top became Whirlwind.  He developped into a perv for Wasp (see Avengers v3 #71 for some grotesque behavior), which could be an interesting movie angle...

22 minutes ago, FineCollector said:

I don't imagine many people need reminding, but Human Top became Whirlwind.  He developped into a perv for Wasp (see Avengers v3 #71 for some grotesque behavior), which could be an interesting movie angle...

You heard it here first folks, new movie villain star. Get his fabulous second appearance now! :roflmao:

Edited by OdinsSecrets