• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
1 1

16 posts in this topic

:hi: everyone :)

First :takeit: in thread wins it and trumps all negotiations. Time stamp determines winner.

Payment via Paypal or MO/Check. Payment is expected within 5 days unless other arrangements are made. Time payments like I usually offer are not available on these books. Sorry

Shipping will be on me for this one

Returns - Returns are accepted on a case by case basis. Buyer pays return shipping.

NO HOSers or Probies!

PMs are welcome even if it's just to say Hi :)

THANK YOU!

Edited by Bighaley21

Got a big purchase I'm looking at in the near future so going to try and sell off a few books here in the next couple days.  I'm going to try and price these fairly but if you feel like my prices aren't quite what you're looking for please feel free to PM me. Let's start it off with a lower grade Golden Age book..

Catman Comics #30 2.5 Heavy Tape on the Spine - $210 SOLD!

ntoy9cal.jpg

TRUDkVXl.jpg

Edited by Bighaley21
Price drop

20 hours ago, Bighaley21 said:

Got a big purchase I'm looking at in the near future so going to try and sell off a few books here in the next couple days.  I'm going to try and price these fairly but if you feel like my prices aren't quite what you're looking for please feel free to PM me. Let's start it off with a lower grade Golden Age book..

Catman Comics #30 2.5 Heavy Tape on the Spine - $210

ntoy9cal.jpg

TRUDkVXl.jpg

take it per PM