• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Harvey thread
7 7

219 posts in this topic

On 9/4/2017 at 4:38 PM, october said:
On 9/4/2017 at 1:15 PM, MrBedrock said:

Victory Comics 2 - very fine minus - cream to off-white pages - $1500 SOLD!

Some very light surface creasing keep this book from grading higher. Structurally sound with the eye appeal to match.

victory2.jpg

victory2bc.jpg

Noooooooooo

Yup. Sad I missed it too.

43 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:
1 hour ago, wasonff said:

Late to the party Richard, but :takeit: 

There's your book, Drew! :applause: I was trying to remember who was asking me about this one....

That cover makes my head hurt!  :p

9 hours ago, electricprune said:

Richard,

I will take this one based on two things I hope you will agree to.

1) You will give it to the first customer in the store you're working at on Saturday. Explain to them the coolness of Bronze Teen Humor, Romance, Westerns and other lesser collected genres.

2) Take the extra payment (already sent through PayPal) to buy your staff pizza and drinks tomorrow for lunch (or dinner). I'm not sure how many people you'll have in the store with you. If there is money left over, send a pie to another store or two.

It's not much, but hopefully it'll take your mind off things for a little while.

Nicely done sir!

23 hours ago, electricprune said:

Richard,

1) You will give it to the first customer in the store you're working at on Saturday. Explain to them the coolness of Bronze Teen Humor, Romance, Westerns and other lesser collected genres.

2) Take the extra payment (already sent through PayPal) to buy your staff pizza and drinks tomorrow for lunch (or dinner). I'm not sure how many people you'll have in the store with you. If there is money left over, send a pie to another store or two.

It's not much, but hopefully it'll take your mind off things for a little while.

Wow! Thanks, that is a wonderful gesture. I will update you tomorrow on who gets the book.

On 9/8/2017 at 9:54 PM, electricprune said:
On 9/3/2017 at 7:22 PM, MrBedrock said:

Bunny 18 - very fine/near mint - off-white pages - $45

The Queen Of The In-Crowd!

I don't think the advertising department really thought out the back cover ad placement...

bunny18.jpg

bunny18bc.jpg

Richard,

We took Wes up on his generous offer. The first person who bought a comic this morning got a freebie...

bunnycustomer.jpeg

On 9/8/2017 at 10:54 PM, electricprune said:

Richard,

(worship)(worship)(worship)