• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frazetta Fans -- You Need To See This (possibly NSFW - boobies)
1 1

30 posts in this topic

They are only making 100 of these, and I'm actually shocked they haven't sold out yet. They are beautifully made and in my opinion a more than fair interpretation of the 2-D original.

https://www.level52studios.com/product/fls-cat-girl/

I hope I'm not overstepping by posting this here in addition to the Statues thread, but I know there are a lot of Frazetta fans who might not see this in other places.

Edited by NamesJay

6 minutes ago, NamesJay said:

They are only making 100 of these, and I'm actually shocked they haven't sold out yet. They are beautifully made and in my opinion a more than fair interpretation of the 2-D original.

https://www.level52studios.com/product/fls-cat-girl/

I hope I'm not overstepping by posting this here in addition to the Statues thread, but I know there are a lot of Frazetta fans who might not see this in other places.

nice but I'll hold out for the 4D version

4 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Still paying off a Death Dealer that Wombat showed me......:sorry:

excellent choice for exterminator

1 minute ago, 01TheDude said:

not that it impacts me but you might want to throw a NSFW in the title or warn people clicking on the link regarding the graphic nature of the link

Some work places are more strict than others.

Pretty cool though - they did a nice job recreating the artwork.

Updated - good call

1 hour ago, 01TheDude said:

not that it impacts me but you might want to throw a NSFW in the title or warn people clicking on the link regarding the graphic nature of the link

Some work places are more strict than others.

Pretty cool though - they did a nice job recreating the artwork.

They did do a nice job although I wonder how faithful it would look without the dark lighting they photographed it in.     Shine a bright light on and gone are the shadows and the mood that matches the original and now you've got a naked chick and a twig.    That's a piece that might be worth checking out additional images of or seeing person before buying imo 2c

37 minutes ago, Bronty said:

They did do a nice job although I wonder how faithful it would look without the dark lighting they photographed it in.     Shine a bright light on and gone are the shadows and the mood that matches the original and now you've got a naked chick and a twig.    That's a piece that might be worth checking out additional images of or seeing person before buying imo 2c

For what it is worth there are some diehard Frazetta fans who are very impressed with this.  I'm not sure where you are going to have a chance to see this in person. They are only making 100 pieces. But anyone spending that much money on a statue should check out as many pictures as possible. 

2 hours ago, Bronty said:

lol

well to an outsider you might as well call it "naked crazy cat lady and a twig" (you forget the two panthers also in the sculpture)