• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Dave Stevens Slabs from my Registry set - 3 of the best

8 posts in this topic

My son and I have had a rough year and I have medical bills to Pay. As much as I hate to sell these ( I had one of the top sets), my family is more important.

I dont have GPA but I could not find one of these in 9.8 on ebay to compare.  Shipping will be $8 priority in the USA. Anywhere else and we will have to work it out. Pay Pal is fine and returns are accepted timely.

I know what I paid and all were bought here from respectible bourd members. I will try to  keep the asking price around what I paid. If someone buys more than one shipping is FREE.

Also please look at my registry set to see if you need anything else. All the cases are in nice shape with minor scuffs that may buff out.

Feel free to make an offer one one or all if you think I am out of line. I'm not the best photographer but the slabs look so great in hand. The flash makes them look not as bright.

Colors are bright and beautiful on these books.

3-D Zone #16 Space Vixens - CGC 9.8 (could not find one on eBay)  Asking $325 OBO

Sheen Queen of the Jungle 3-D #1 - CGC 9.8 (could not find one on eBay) Asking $150 OBO

Planet Comics #1 - CGC 9.8 (could not find one on eBay) Asking $200 OBO

Thanks for looking.59ac972a2db57_IMG_17941.thumb.JPG.5ab234b7a141318197a4597d5a8db518.JPG

12 minutes ago, maidenmate91 said:

These are awesome, I have not found even raws of the planet, and space vixens! If I was not in the middle of buying a house.....:devil: Goodluck with the sale, In my opinion these are the 2 best Steven pieces.

Much appreciated. I have cherished these and hope they go to a good home. 

Cant believe I couldn't fine even one 9.8 on eBay of any of the 3.

1 hour ago, faster friends said:

Much appreciated. I have cherished these and hope they go to a good home. 

Cant believe I couldn't fine even one 9.8 on eBay of any of the 3.

I hadn't read your header before I commented. I hope you and your son are doing well, I went through a lot of problems with my first son when he was born. Goodluck and hope things turn out for the better.(thumbsu