• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Dave Stevens Slabs from my Registry set - Betty Page Queen of the Nile #1,2,3 all CGC 9.8 - Hard to find

10 posts in this topic

As much as I hate to sell these ( I had one of the top sets), I have bills to pay and my family is more important.

I dont have GPA but I could not find a #2 or a #3 in 9.8 on ebay to compare. The #1 seems to go for between $75 and #100

Shipping will be FREE priority in the USA. Anywhere else and we will have to work it out. Pay Pal is fine and returns are accepted timely.

I know what I paid and all were bought here from respectible board members. I will try to  keep the asking price around what I paid. 

Also please look at my registry set to see if you need anything else. All the cases are in very nice shape.

Feel free to make an offer if you think I am out of line. I'm not the best photographer but the slabs look so great in hand. The flash makes them look not as bright.

Colors are bright and beautiful on these books.

Betty Page Queen of the Nile #1, #2 and #3 - All CGC 9.8 - Asking $275 or Best Offer

reduced to $225 shipped USA

redust last time to $210 shipped USA

59ad8a2723964_IMG_18031.thumb.JPG.8069fee649518fb93ee8e6f1631e2d4c.JPG

Edited by faster friends