• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hurricane Irma - Florida declares state of emergency
5 5

171 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, MustEatBrains said:
7 hours ago, Oat Willy1 said:

All our books will come back at 1.0 marked with "water Damage" 

God I hope not.  They have 30 of my best books in the offices now.  I'd be upset if they were damaged but praying for everyone's safety first and foremost as that's more important.

30 of your best books?  That's saying something.  I had to do some serious stalking last year for the Christmas exchange, and didn't think I could find anything you didn't already have.

6 hours ago, darkstar said:
6 hours ago, justafan said:

Something tells me TATs will be taking a well excused hit for the rest of the year.  This is why CGC needs a Site B or COOP site location.  I'm thinking that recently declassified (thanks Biden) secret squirel government continuity operations nuclear fallout underground mountain base in Pennsylvania.

A site B? They can't even staff Site A appropriately.

They have plenty of staff, it's just the intermediate weed bale structure that lowers productivity.

7 hours ago, lizards2 said:

30 of your best books?  That's saying something.  I had to do some serious stalking last year for the Christmas exchange, and didn't think I could find anything you didn't already have.

Well you succeeded in locating something I didn't have! It has a place of honor in my collection.

image.thumb.jpeg.0b2db58b18330a41478cd9636f03b489.jpeg

Orlando had pretty high winds. 85-100 with lots of smaller trees down but no major damage in the Lake Mary area where I live. How did the South West side of Orlando do as it could be 30-40 miles closer to the eye of the storm. 

Edited by joeypost

2 hours ago, joeypost said:

Orlando had pretty high winds. 85-100 with lots of smaller trees down but no major damage in the Lake Mary area where I live. How did the South West side of Orlando do as it could be 30-40 miles closer to the eye of the storm. 

Glad to know you made it through safely

2 hours ago, Martin Sinescu said:

Hope our Floridians are all safe and sound. Getting the opening act here in Atlanta this morning, looks like it should get pretty serious by mid-day and into the night.

The coverage on CNN yesterday and overnight was incredible, those folks do a helluva job.

I'm in Pendergrass. Picking up here as well

5 minutes ago, N e r V said:

CGC seems to have made it fine with their current announcement.

I hope all their staff was as lucky. 

Thanks for calling my attention to it, I didn't notice that it had changed :) Awesome News