• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] House of Secrets #92. 1st Swamp Thing!
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! This is my first sale (I hope) so be patient if things aren’t listed quite right. Hopefully I can get my scans up without too much trouble. Just one book to start.

Based on other postings, it seems like a prudent decision to not allow sales to probation list members.

No kudos thread yet but have been buying on the boards over the last 3 months or so. Have been selling on ebay for the last 4 years. ebay id: justjimn.

Prefer Paypal as payment for this sale.

No returns on this CGC book.

First unconditional :takeit: or “I’ll Take It” in the thread gets it. Time stamp rules if multiple :takeit: or “I’ll Take It”. An “I’ll Take It” in the thread trumps any PM negotiations until the post has been updated as sold in the thread.

Shipping will be priority USPS mail and is on me within the US. Shipping to Canada will need to be paid by the buyer. Will not entertain sales to other countries.

I will try to be as specific as possible on the condition of raw comics. I will list notes when I have CGC comics for sale.

Thanks for looking.

House of Secrets #92 CGC 9.0 White Pages $2850.

1st appearance of the Swamp Thing. Bernie Wrightson cover and art. Now’s your chance to own this high-grade key issue at a great price.

This book is on fire! Prices have been going thru the roof. According to GPA a CGC 9.6 w/off-white pages sold in August for over $13,000. A CGC 9.4 w/white pages sold in July for $4500.

Notes indicate a crease on the right bottom of front cover breaks color, spine stress lines (I just don’t see much here), and a small light stain on left top of back cover (I think someone is seeing things). Anyway, that’s what CGC says makes this a 9.0.

If you have questions, don’t hesitate to PM.

746wrQB1.jpg

siyjJtM7.jpg