• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BeachBum Comics Sales Threads HURRICANE IRMA Service Alert!
2 2

29 posts in this topic

To the Mods - I'm posting this here since it's much easier than to go in and post in every related sales and or send a ton of PMs.

If you are waiting for any CGCs that were done during and around the time of SDCC...

I was scheduled to pick up everything this week (around 1000 slabs) but after discussing with CGC early this morning I have decided to leave everything safely in the CGC fortified safe and will pick up all CGCs after Hurricane Irma has passed next week. I live on an island and we will probably have to evacuate my family shortly if the Storm turns our way but my warehouse is across on the mainland. Even though the warehouse is not in a Flood Zone (lucky elevation) I'm concerned about wind damage and the such so I'd rather be safe than sorry. So please be patient and sorry for the delay. All CGC orders related to Edge of Venomverse & WMD SS, Jim Lee SS, Campbell Blue & SS, Walking Dead Blue & SS, Donny Cates Blue & SS, and more have all graded 9.8 or higher - every single book submitted.

I've actually experienced a couple of Florida Hurricanes while visiting a friend in Boca Raton (Katrina & Wilma) and while those were not fun, Irma really worries me.  To all our friends and colleagues in Florida, especially the South Florida area, our thoughts and prayers are with you as well over the next few days.

Edited by BeachBum

11 hours ago, BeachBum said:

To the Mods - I'm posting this here since it's much easier than to go in and post in every related sales and or send a ton of PMs.

If you are waiting for any CGCs that were done during and around the time of SDCC...

I was scheduled to pick up everything this week (around 1000 slabs) but after discussing with CGC early this morning I have decided to leave everything safely in the CGC fortified safe and will pick up all CGCs after Hurricane Irma has passed next week. I live on an island and we will probably have to evacuate my family shortly if the Storm turns our way but my warehouse is across on the mainland. Even though the warehouse is not in a Flood Zone (lucky elevation) I'm concerned about wind damage and the such so I'd rather be safe than sorry. So please be patient and sorry for the delay. All CGC orders related to Edge of Venomverse & WMD SS, Jim Lee SS, Campbell Blue & SS, Walking Dead Blue & SS, Donny Cates Blue & SS, and more have all graded 9.8 or higher - every single book submitted.

I've actually experienced a couple of Florida Hurricanes while visiting a friend in Boca Raton (Katrina & Wilma) and while those were not fun, Irma really worries me.  To all our friends and colleagues in Florida, especially the South Florida area, our thoughts and prayers are with you as well over the next few days.

Be safe and good luck!