• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM #300 SHARP COPY - make an offer!

11 posts in this topic

No HOS or Shamed members.

Please PM me with your best offer. Otherwise, you can use "Take it" icon on this post. I will watch out for any offers or replies.

You can send money to My PayPal address is stark_art@sbcglobal.net.

$425 shipped or Make the offer.

ASM #300 NM (if you see white spots, those came from the scanner).

GhL2FD1m.jpg efyYKfom.jpg

Edited by JollyComics

41 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

aren't we all?

Very funny.  This copy is so hot. No offer here so far. I thought the price is little high but I can take the offers. Just wondered if they prefer 9.8 over this copy (actually it is so expensive - I bought it five years ago and can't afford the second one today).

10 minutes ago, SamPool said:

Not that I am looking for one, but..

I think it is priced high.  There are a number of spine ticks that a visible on the front cover, not looking at the back, I would guess-tamate at around 9.0.

Check on ebay at what CGC 9.0-9.4 are priced at and some historical sales.

You can also try in the Spare a Grade Forum and see what people more knowledgeable then me in grading would put this book at.

GLWS.

You may be right but I have submitted over 500 books to CGC since 2010. Some 9.4 copies are worst than this copy. It has only three tiny stress marks. The cover is shiny.

19 minutes ago, Mapleleafvann said:

It's generally considered poor form to comment on someone else's thread about their prices, pricing and/or grading.  

There are times and places for such discussions....but unless these types of comments are clearly solicited, more restaint is better than less.  

I totally agree but from one of the sellers post he was wondering if his price was high, one I quoted below..

This and only this was the reason for my post and suggestions.. I was totally not trying to poop on his sales thread.

5 hours ago, JollyComics said:

Very funny.  This copy is so hot. No offer here so far. I thought the price is little high but I can take the offers. Just wondered if they prefer 9.8 over this copy (actually it is so expensive - I bought it five years ago and can't afford the second one today).

17 hours ago, SamPool said:

I totally agree but from one of the sellers post he was wondering if his price was high, one I quoted below..

This and only this was the reason for my post and suggestions.. I was totally not trying to poop on his sales thread.

Your view is subjective.  Its your opinion.  PM the seller with your opinions.  Horrible form on your part.

On 9/6/2017 at 4:17 PM, SamPool said:

Not that I am looking for one, but..

I think it is priced high.  There are a number of spine ticks that a visible on the front cover, not looking at the back, I would guess-tamate at around 9.0.

Check on ebay at what CGC 9.0-9.4 are priced at and some historical sales.

You can also try in the Spare a Grade Forum and see what people more knowledgeable then me in grading would put this book at.

GLWS.

9.0? Really?! ?

Knowing Michael and his ability to grade, I would say this book is a solid raw 9.4. Im sure any buyer of this book would be pleased.

Nice book Michael, I hope it finds a good home?