• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TONITE .....KIRBY ART AT NEXT WEEKS AUCTION

8 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I just wanted to let you know that I am offering some nice affordable Kirby art via next week’s Comic Connect Event (monday 9/11) to help me fund a recent purchase. There is a nice Silver Star splash ,a Kamandi pg,a Forever People page with a cool monster and most of the team, a huge New Gods page ,a really nice last page of a pre-hero story. and an action filled Richard Dragon page also. So please if you are interested scroll down to check them out or click here and bid :

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookSearch.php?pageNum=0&pageSize=&adv_search_pos=&order=&sort=asc&display=list&set=&front_image=&price=&mod_date=&style=&searchType=advanced&title=&issue=&comments=&stock_type=-1&publisher=&genre=&creator=5&pedigree=&grade_min=0&grade_max=0&listing_type=&runSearch=Search

Remember there is no buyers premium with these guys 

IMG_4105.thumb.JPG.e741c5059afe1efc9eebef82125a0d09.JPGhun4.1.jpg.0a950fbaac7352f85a4ff43e5238437a.jpgfor3_304.jpg.f59b2008f103ca45ac02485fbc308407.jpgIMG_4113.thumb.JPG.6e1327dd55917c10d7a7a1a297d85762.JPGkam1_955a.jpg.94e7bba4b0874acbb58c1dfb7ec60823.jpgIMG_4111.thumb.JPG.6c3684406603e0c83a1c608882d60bbd.JPG!

Edited by rrichards
mistaken image

Thanks KirbyJack,

I hate to part with any of them but I picked up these two beauties (below) and the $ has to come from somewhere .Hopefully this sale will make up for my expenditures with a little left over for ,as you know, something else will pop up in the future that I'll have to have.The Comic Connect guys have been great to deal with !

IMG_4543.thumb.JPG.37157bf5a4942e21172c85728ad794c9.JPG

Edited by rrichards

Yes ,as usual things started moving in the final minutes . I posted six pages ,3 went slightly higher than what I paid with the Hunger Dogs performing the best (doubled $) which was good because the other two lost money especially the pre-hero page which lost big $.

I would have done well had it not been for the Pre-Hero page which I probably paid too much for.( went for $1500 ,I paid approximately $2500 cash /trade) .

Fees and all  things considered I broke about even .These things are a shoot .Comic Connect is still a good option in my opinion. Thanks for asking!

Edited by rrichards

I wish you would have bid a little higher (LOL). Seriously I don't know either .I seem to like them more than most and ,because of that,  pay more for them than I should . I think those pre-hero and western  Kirby pages are undervalued.

I guess the obvious answer is that character driven art is still a main attraction.