• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Opinions on staples and color on the cover (wondering if it was restored)?

5 posts in this topic

(I posted this in the resto sticky but I don't think that gets much action and I am hoping to buy this soon)

Hey guys, I am about to pull the trigger on this copy of Journey into Mystery 112, but I wanted to check the staples.  I got some better pics from the sellers and wanted to see what you all thought.  They aren't real high res but I figured it would be worth checking.  The book just seems to be in really good shape for it's price so that is why I wanted to double check the staples.  The seller has a lot of sales and great feedback, and said to his knowledge none of the books he has sold have been altered (and they are all from a very large lot he purchased).

What do you guys think of the staples?

Also, what do you think of the cover?  Most of the covers I have seen of this book are white all the way through, but this one has a blue hue toward the top.

Thanks again.

staple1.jpg

staple2.jpg

staples.jpg

thorcover.jpg