• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Topps' "Last Action Hero" (unpublished) (jerome k. moore & rick buckler)... help, anyone?

3 posts in this topic

Hi all... I decided to try if someone can give me a clue about this...

I'm looking for art from Topp's "Last Action Hero" adaptation (it was cancelled, probably due to the movie's epic flop).  Yeah, don't ask... I know the movie was crappy... But I have a great collection of movie based art and a soft spot for crappy pop stuff :)

I know Jerome K. Moore worked on 2 covers for the comic, both pretty great (you can find them at Jerome's deviantart page)... But he sold them a long time ago, and there's no clue on who got 'em. And I know Rich Buckler was working on the interior pages (he posted 3 of them on his CAF profile), but Buckler sadly passed away earlier this year. I don't know how many issues this was meant to be, but I'm guessing it was 3 (since one of Buckler's pages had a "to be continued" panel somewhere around 1/3 on the movie plot).

Finding the current owner of the covers will probably be impossible, so I don't know where to go next. Anyone knows who should I contact to ask about the Buckler pages? Did he have a rep, or something?

Please PM me if you can help me shed some light on this! Thank you very much!

Marc