• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

art4sale - 1 week

1 post in this topic

hi everyone, i am offering a few pieces i have had for many years.  this is the first time i am offering these for sale.  they are for sale for the next week.  if they don't sell, they will likely go back into my collection or possibly off to an auction site.  if you are interested, please contact me off-list at monkeyb0y@rogers.com.  shipping will be $40 anywhere in north america on the items and i will of course combine shipping.  i am open to trade or cash/trade deals for art i am interested in.

the first is a 5 page joe kubert story from ragman.  this all joe and is a silent story with great visuals.  joe's work is difficult to find and i am unaware of any other complete stories.  $10k
Ragman #4 complete 5 page story - pages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

next is a collection of 14 pages from a late 70's inventory story for daredevil.  these are all the pages i have seen and i can not explain the 3 missing pages.  i believe the artist is frank springer.  some really cool action sequences.  $4k (less than $300 a page for 70's dd)
Daredevil inventory story pages 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17

dave mckean cover for Rogue Trooper.  large, mixed media with mostly painted elements and some add ons. a prime, vintage mckean cover.  $7k
McKean, Dave Rogue Trooper #6 cover (published)

david stoupakis pin-up from Monocyte - part of a short story he did for this IDW comic. fully painted by this now fine artist $1500
Stoupakis, Doug    Monocyte comic splash

finally, a Jordi Bernet page from Cicca.  this has mature content so not for everyone.  $1000.
Bernet, Jordi   Cicca page

thanks for looking,

jeff